(Closed) Bridesmaids dresses under $150, wedding in 12 weeks!!

posted 3 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 2
1025 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

Azazie took about 4 weeks to get to my Bridesmaid or Best Man and they are super reasonably priced! Check them out!!

Post # 3
426 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2017 - The Summit Country Day School Chapel/The Hilton Netherland Plaza Hall of Mirrors

Maybe check out a place like Macy’s or another department store so they just need to order in their size. It’ll ship in 3-5 days and then they can do any alterations once they get them. 

Post # 4
4008 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Ever pretty dresses, Amazon. They are super cute, $35 I had it hemmed to a high low. This is the one I bought, the description of this dress was bridesmaids dress.. They have them in a bunch of colors too! 

Post # 9
2882 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2018

We are using Azazie! I am actually buying my bridal

gown there as well. 

Post # 10
47194 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

J Crew Dusty Shale could be considered a succulent color. Some of them are an extra 40% off and free shipping right now! You could let each Bridesmaid or Best Man choose their own style. They will love you for giving up control and letting each of them choose a great dress at a fabulous price.

https://www.jcrew.com/search2/index.jsp?N=&Nloc=en&Ntrm=dusty%20shale&Npge=1&Nrpp=48&Nsrt=1&hasSplitResults=false’ defer=’defer

Post # 11
3028 posts
Sugar bee

From Mango, at $64.99:

Post # 12
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Pleaseeeee just have your bridesmaids rent their dresses through Rent The Runway. Fast, and SO much cheaper for them! Plus – AMAZING designer dresses.

Post # 13
115 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

All my bridesmaids are spread throughout California. So I feel you on that. I got my bridesmaid dresses from Lulus.com. They are very well priced and they have some gorgeous selections. Shipping was fast to. My girls got their dresses in less than a week. The only thing is stock goes fast so as soon as you see a style you want, call the bridal consultant and she puts the number and sizes of dresses on hold immediately for your girls to order.

Post # 14
955 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Check out Target’s bridesmaid collection online!

Post # 15
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

have you tried etsy?

The topic ‘Bridesmaids dresses under $150, wedding in 12 weeks!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors