Post # 1
I’m having so much fun picking out my bridesmaids gifts 🙂 I love being able to pamper my sister and closest friend and I am also getting a gift for a close friend who is playing guitar at the ceremony. However I do have a few questions of usefulness of certain items.
- Would you prefer a canvas tote with a zippered top or a small duffel bag? I’d be getting either from LL Bean.
- I’m including in the tote the girls favorite bottle of wine and wanted to include wine glasses. Would you prefer nice wine glasses or tervis stemless wine tumblers?
- I’m including in the tote a nice cardigan sweater to wear with the Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses if it is cold.
- I got really cute socks with sayings that “match” my relationship with each girl.
- I was thinking of also including a comfy flannel button down shirt, with the intention of that being worn while getting hair done. However I don’t want anyone to feel pressured to wear something if they prefer their own clothes – should I include this?
- In addition to the gift, I plan on taking all the ladies in the bridal party out for manis and pedis the day before as well as paying for their hair the morning of – Future Mother-In-Law is also paying for all of their hotel rooms.
Post # 2
canvas tote! You’ve picked great gifts!
Post # 3
- Wedding: June 2015 - camp in new hampshire
i love the flannel shirt idea, i might steal it! chambray shirts would also be nice. i think those are all great gifts, i’d prefer the tote and seamless wineglasses.
Post # 4
missadventure85: I’d pick tote and stemless tumblers. Also, add flannel shirt! I’m doing that too! 🙂
Post # 5
missadventure85: So cute. Canvas tote all the way!
Post # 6
missadventure85: Tote and the stemless tumblers. The tumblers go more with the overall “theme” (outdoorsy) than would nice wine glasses.
Post # 7
I’d really appreciate #6. I’m not a big knick-knack person, so that would be my favorite part of the gift.
Post # 8
you are very generous! i’d go with the tote. and i’d skip the button down shirt, you are already thanking them in plenty of ways. paying for mani/pedis and hair is also awesome!
Post # 9
oh and i’d probably go with the tumblers. im sure they all have plenty of regular wine glasses… and you don’t have to worry about breaking the tumblers during transport
Post # 10
missadventure85: Wow can I be your bridesmaid? I’d like all of that.
Post # 11
missadventure85: Your gifts are awesome! I’d prefer a canvas tote and the stemless tumblers. The flannel shirts are a great idea for photos and just in case someone forgets a button or zip down shirt, but you already have so many other great things that it’s not necessary if you choose not to include them.