(Closed) Brought my dress home today! Now I have to wait 210 more days to wear it! pics

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Sweetheart neckline
    yes : (9 votes)
    32 %
    no : (19 votes)
    68 %
  • Post # 3
    7587 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: December 2010

210 days! It would have driven me insane to have it in the house for that long. I would have ended up vacuuming in it on a regular basis.

Post # 5
    7295 posts
    Busy Beekeeper

gorgeous!  i am normally a fan of sweetheart necklines, but not sure if i would do it with that dress. do you have a pic where you are not pinning it into one?

Post # 6
    14494 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

Beautiful dress, since the sweetheart is so slight, I think it works with this dress.  (PS – You look so much like a dear friend of mine, for a second I thought maybe she was renewing her vows.)

Post # 8
    637 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

@lawallace32: Hi date twin! You look beautiful! I like the neckline, I think it looks more like a ‘modified sweetheart’ though. I think a full sweetheart neckline would show more cleavage, and if that’s what you want, go for it!

Post # 11
    14494 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

deleted

Post # 13
    6065 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: January 2012

Beautiful dress! I voted no on the sweetheart. No need to ruin the beading and it may get too cleavage-y.

Post # 14
    7295 posts
    Busy Beekeeper

hmm, i like both ways, so i can’t decide! if you left it on its own, i think it would be gorgeous. but if you really want the sweetheart, then i say go for it.  i guess i think they are equally great. like i don;’t think your “needs” it.

The topic ‘Brought my dress home today! Now I have to wait 210 more days to wear it! pics’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors