(Closed) Bruins game at 29.5 weeks?

posted 7 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
2792 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I’ll take the tix if you don’t want ’em!! πŸ˜‰

Just kidding. I say go! We want this baby to be a Boston sports fan before he or she even arrives into the world!! πŸ™‚

Okay so maybe some actual parents can weigh in now!! πŸ˜‰ Sorry I’m no help!

Post # 4
1763 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I think you will still have a good time. You still have aways to go so I would try to get out and keep doing things until you are way too uncomfortable to go!

Post # 6
389 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

I think you’ll be fine. I’m 32 wks now, and if I weren’t on bed rest, I’d definitely be able to go to a game. Depending on how you’re feeling, you may find you’ll bring more things for comfort to the game than you normally would, but it’s definitely do-able. 

Post # 7
1676 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Do it!  …and if you’re miserable at that point, then sell the tickets.  I would take them too, but there’s the little problem that I now live about 3000 miles away… plus MissMaine already has firist dibs.  Hopefully you can get an aisle seat though!

Post # 8
6830 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Why not do it? I am going camping next weekend and I will be 31 almost 32 weeks along and we are tenting it

Post # 9
230 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

We’re going to a Ducks (I know, I know, boo . . . )  game at 33 weeks.  Luckily, Darling Husband splurged for lower level seats, because there’s no way I was going to be waddling down to the bathroom from our usual nosebleed seats every few minutes!

Heathaah, hopefully the final score cooperates so you can fully enjoy it  πŸ™‚   

@Sassygrn: Enjoy the camping!  That’s awesome.  

Post # 11
828 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

@heathaah: you’ll be fine in those seats – probably a little more comfy if you’re on the aisle rather than the middle of the section but row 6 in 317 is only a few up from the ledge… row 15 might be dicey, lol

we’re trying to get in as many home games as possible before our son arrives, so maybe I’ll see you there! I’ll be 31 weeks as of the home opener, I’ll let you know how comfortable it is πŸ™‚ 

Post # 12
6351 posts
Bee Keeper

I went to the Sox game at 30 weeks. Not the most comfortable game ever but it was worth it πŸ™‚

Post # 13
2195 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Do it! Your baby needs to learn loyalty from a young age Wink

GO B’S!

Post # 14
2866 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Unless you’re actually playing you should be fine. πŸ™‚

But really, every woman is different if you’re not sick or on bed rest you should be perfectly fine. I didn’t start to get uncomfortable until about 34 weeks.

Post # 15
6247 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 1900

I can’t speak about the whole being pregnant thing, but I’m happy to see that you’re raising your baby right (as a B’s fan) lol 

The topic ‘Bruins game at 29.5 weeks?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors