Post # 1
My first post got marked as spam…
Below is the menu for our September 7th brunch reception:
- Chilled Orange Juice
- Freshly Brewed Starbucks Premium Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee & Tazo Teas
- Mimosas (with different juice options)
- Seasonal Fruit Display
- Assorted Danish Pastries, Mini Bagels & Breakfast Muffins
- Smoked Bacon
- Seasoned Oven Roasted Redskins
- Garden Salad with Assorted Dressings
- Chef’s Seasonal Vegetables
- Sliced Slow Roasted Top Round of Beef with Cabernet Demi-Glace
- Seared Chicken Sinatra, Italian Meats, Asparagus Tips, Roasted Tomato & Garlic Pan Sauce
- Omelet Station: Eggs & omelets made-to-order with diced ham, cheddar & jack cheese, tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, peppers, onions & salsa
- Freshly Baked Cookies & Brownies
We are also going to be adding one of the following to the menu: French toast, cheese blintzes, or biscuits and gravy. Which would you choose?
Post # 2
alexam : That all sounds really good to me!
I had to google a cheese blintze, it looks delicious. I’d probably add that one or french toast, I feel like those are more commonly liked. Biscuits and gravy can be a bit much.
Post # 3
I think French toast will be your most crowd-pleasing option. Plus it adds another sweet element!
Post # 4
- Wedding: August 2019 - City, State
I’m officially waiting for my invitation!!!
Post # 5
Gravy and biscuits all the way. You have plenty of sweet stuff already.
Post # 6
You already have danishes so I’d skip the blintz. I agree that biscuits and gravy, while good, is a bit heavy. So French toast, though really I think you have more than enough already. Also where’s the hot chocolate?! Lol
Post # 7
Biscuits and gravy. But I’m southern.
Post # 8
Could just be me, but generally I like things when I’m out that I’m not just going to whip up for myself at home. So unless it is stuffed French toast or bananas foster French toast, I’d probably skip that.
Ordinarily I’d say biscuits and gravy because I love them but they are very heavy and there’s a lot of other food. You also already have three meat dishes, so I’m inclined to go for blintzes.
Post # 9
What part of the country are you in?
Post # 10
I am in a suburb in Ohio.
Post # 12
I saw all three in the headline and said yes, yes and…yes. lol. Mmmmm.
Post # 13
Yes to all theee lol
I would also love an invite to your wedding, food sounds fabulous!
If I had to pick, biscuits and gravy since it adds another savory side that can double as a main. Yum!
Post # 14
Biscuits and gravy. No contest!
Post # 15
You’re making me very hungry. I’m torn between the blintzes and the French toast. Either would be great.