(Closed) Bubble veil & Lace edged fingertip veil, PICS????

posted 7 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
1701 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Damn–this is tough. That Paloma is stunning but I love bubble veils–they are so fun. Maybe post a pic of your dress?

Post # 4
509 posts
Busy bee

I second that! Seeing your dress will help decide. Both are pretty!

Post # 5
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Seeing your dress would definitely help, but I think it’s even more about how you want to feel that day. The lace veil is beautiful but seems a little more formal and serious, where the bubble veil is gorgeous and a lot of fun.  Both will look amazing, it’s all about what YOU want!

Post # 6
298 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I am a huge fan of volume with my hair in general so when I saw a bubble veil I thought it was perfect, and bought it from another Bee actually.  However, once I tried it on with my dress finally, it just didn’t go, and I have since sold it.  Now I’m either wearing a hair flower or a short tulle birdcage veil, trying it on this Sat. with dress.

My advice is to try them both on with your dress and you’ll know after that.  Good luck!

Post # 7
2227 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

These veils have two very opposing feels. It depends on your dress but also on the look you’re going for. The bubble veil is untamed and whimsical. The lace is traditional & demure.

Post # 8
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I love bubble veils!  It does depend on your dress and what look you’re going for.  I needed more volume, so that’s why I choose a bubble :).  I would definitely try both on at a store if you can.  I ordered mine though without trying it on!  I really hope it looks good.  I just love the fullness of them :).

Post # 11
189 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

It really depends on whether you are going for completely elegant or a little fun. Personally, I would go for the fun one – bubble!

Post # 12
5093 posts
Bee Keeper

I would go with the lace-edged veil with that dress.

Post # 12
5093 posts
Bee Keeper

Double post.  Sorry!

Post # 13
569 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

LOVE your dress! I’d go with the lace veil, but I honestly think either one would be fine. I just love lace, so I’m biased.

Post # 14
916 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I vote for the lace edged one.  I had a crush on a bubble veil too, but I think the lace will be just perfect for your dress 🙂

The topic ‘Bubble veil & Lace edged fingertip veil, PICS????’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors