(Closed) Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts – Aruba

posted 6 years ago in Travel
Post # 3
263 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

that’s where we went on our honeymoon. 🙂 it was nice, clean and quiet. we rented a car and went to a bunch of the restaurants on the island, took a snorkelling trip, a dinner cruise – it was a really good time. 🙂

Post # 4
134 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I am debating this resort too! I have been to both Aruba and Punta Cana before… in my oppinion go to Aruba. It is so much nicer and you can travel off of the resort without feeling unsafe. Their are a lot of places to eat and things to do. They are building a Ritz Carlton in Aruba that I do not think is going to be open by my honeymoon. I would of loved to stay there!

Post # 5
7 posts
Newbee

@Spider Mum:  We will be staying at the Bucuti for our honeymoon next year! Glad you had a great time.

Post # 6
263 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

there are some really great restaurants…i made reservations before we got to the island. if you go to the screaming eagle, get one of the “beds.” it’s a really private, romantic bed/lounging area and the food is really good. it was our favorite and we went there twice. it’s also within walking distance, which is great. the flying fishbone, barefoot and the old man and the sea were all really good too. have fun!! 🙂

Post # 7
746 posts
Busy bee

Here’s another vote for Aruba!  Bucuti is a lovely, intimate resort with an amazing stretch of beach.  As others have said, in Aruba, you can very easily just walk off property & explore the island on your own whether it’s with a rental car, a taxi, or the local bus.  While the Dominican Republic also has some phenomenal beaches, it’s typically a destination where you’ll just stay on-site at your resort most of the time.  Oh, don’t forget to take advantage of Aruba’s “Dine Around Plan” so that you can experience many of the island’s great restaurants like someone else has already mentioned.  Enjoy!

Post # 8
134 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Just wanted to let you know that I just booked Bucuti for our honeymoon. We are doing the first week in Disney and then the second week in Aruba at the Bucuti! So excited!!!!!

@Bliss Honeymoons – Have you ever stayed at the Bucuti? If so which room? We chose a standard for now. The Tara Suites is $1,000 more for the week and we did not choose it because we are spending a lot for the week in Disney. We figured if it was really worth it we would… Do you have a opinion on this?

Thanks!

The topic ‘Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts – Aruba’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors