@Nacho522: I have several friends that have had beautiful weddings on a 2k budget! don’t worry!
1. Venue, food, chairs, tables are already taken care of! Thats a GREAT start! usually that’s the most expensive part!
2. You don’t need to pay for your bridal parties dresses or your groomsmens outfits
3. Use an ipod and speakers as your sound system (or does the venue provide music?)
4. Davids bridal has cheap dresses, and ETSY has beautiful ones for $200, $300!
5. Decorations- DIY…hobby lobby is amazing!! They are always having incredible sales…especially if you are going the rustic theme, even right now their mason jars are 50% off and so is their burlap! If youre talking 75 people, thats roughly 10 tables….arrange some mason jars ($1 a piece at hobby lobby right now, look online), tie some burlap around them and some lace, arrange them cute, boom. centerpieces for less than $20.
6. Cake – not sure where you live, but some grocery stores have incredible cakes for way cheaper than a fancy bakery. OR have a small wedding cake with cupcakes around it:
Actually, just check out my pinterest board: http://www.pinterest.com/rebeccarec/dream-wedding/
there’s SOO many rustic DIY decoration ideas for cheap. Especially the cans with flowers 🙂 so cute.
7. For photography, either ask a friend OR there are SOO many photographers out there who are wanting to expand their portfolio and are willing to do wedding photography for either free or really cheap.
Don’t stress! it will be a beautiful wedding 🙂