(Closed) Budget Bees- Lets see your Dresses under $500

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Wow that is stunning on you. great job!!

Post # 4
875 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

$400 =] All I need is a few alterations. You have a beautfil dress, too! Woah, 99? Crazy!

Post # 5
14496 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

@Luckygal5571: Awesome deal!  And I thought I did really good at 250 at Running of the Brides  🙂

Post # 6
4038 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I got mine from DB for around $450, including the long-line bra, slip and tax. 

A close up of the detailing on the dress.

Post # 7
211 posts
Helper bee

Hurray for not spending a fortune on your dress!!! =) Here is dress that I love..and it didn’t bankrupt me! lol

I couldn’t find a good pic of the front but you can get the idea…the bust needs taken in also.

I love everyones dresses!! Congrats on the great deals!

Post # 10
1093 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Such beautiful dresses for a great deal!  Mine is also from David’s Bridal, for around $450:

Post # 12
5118 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Mine was right at $500 after tax, but thankfully I don’t need a veil (gifted from a friend), special undergarments (too low-backed), or a crinoline. So really, I’ll only have the alterations to pay for on top of the price, and the train snaps on and off, so no alterations for a bustle. It had been about $900, but I haggled them down to half off because it had JUST been discontinued so I bought their sample. Woohoo! 

Post # 13
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Mine came to exactly $500.00 with taxes, no alterations required!

Post # 14
471 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Here is my find was already on sale for $699. Sales person brought it down to $499 before tax. So $528 with tax….But, here is the Kicker the shop threw in my Bridal Jewelry for FREE!!!!!… So yes a great deal..Alterations are need in the bust area to tighten it and to hem the front only 5’2.

Post # 15
875 posts
Busy bee

@Rouquine: It’s Alvina Valenta 9517 or something. It was originally around 4000, but I got it for 400 off of Craigslist lol

Post # 16
11391 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

My mom bought my dress off a friend for way under $100. Just because she thought it was such a great deal & not knowing weather I would actually wear it or not. No way did I pass it up!! I loved it. 🙂

The topic ‘Budget Bees- Lets see your Dresses under $500’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors