(Closed) Budget brides with dresses under 1000!

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 62
9024 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

With alterations my dress came up to $875 and its by Mori Lee

Post # 63
750 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

David’s Bridal, Galina Signature SWG9902. Originally $1150, got it for $499 in a sale. 

Post # 64
89 posts
Worker bee

Just got my dress back from David’s Bridal, with alterations, about 700$.

Post # 65
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

You’re all so beautiful in your dresses!  …AND giving me hope that I can do this on a budget no matter what those bridal shows say!

Post # 66
834 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I’m not sure if it bothers you to have a “preowned” wedding dress, but i looked at recycledbride.com and preownedweddingdresses.com and they have plenty of brides that need the extra cash and have relatively new wedding dresses for half the price! very gorgeous gowns with pics and everything. Just an idea! 🙂

Post # 67
438 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Ooo Casablanca all the way! They have gorgeous and quality dresses. I ended up getting some custom changes from them that made the total go over $1000, but before those changes the price would have been $850! This is the dress pre-changes (my dress won’t be in until June!)

Post # 68
719 posts
Busy bee

Hey, we’re dress twins! What kind of shoes did you wear with it? 🙂

Post # 69
853 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Sorry, can’t figure out how to straighten it! Anyway, mine was $850 from a great bridal store in my city – a dress by Watters. It’s bunched in the stomach in the pic since the dress was 2 sizes too small. With tax and shipping nicely under $1000!

Post # 70
853 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I’m also shortening it to tea length – SF City Hall ceremony! 🙂

Post # 71
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I got pronovias marbella for 700!! TRUNK SHOW!

Post # 72
1132 posts
Bumble bee

Davids Bridal, Alfred Angelo all the way!! That will probably be my route because I def don’t want to spend a fortune. 1,000 would be my absolute max AND a very high point…

Post # 73
719 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@misspeanut:  Hello, we’re dress twins!  I’m looking for shoes right now and can’t decide what style to go with…what did you wear?   

Post # 74
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

$299 – Ella Rosa, Sample from The Wedding Shoppe Inc

The topic ‘Budget brides with dresses under 1000!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors