(Closed) Budget!! Need to find Bridesmaid Dresses for $200.00 please help!!!

posted 9 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
2853 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

What about looking at normal retail stores?

Post # 4
13561 posts
Honey Beekeeper

Oooh. Try Mori Lee! My bridesmaid dresses were Mori Lee, and my friend’s (whose wedding I am in) are Mori Lee, and they were $150-$170 and beautiful! The dress I’m wearing for my friend’s wedding is a peacock/royal blue chiffon.

Mori Lee Affairs, specifically.

Post # 5
491 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Is David’s Bridal too traditional, or what? Most of their Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses are around $99

Post # 8
491 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Davidsbridal.com they have online orders!

Post # 9
13561 posts
Honey Beekeeper

View original reply
@shutterpeak2122: Great! Hope that helps! Feel free to PM me if you need more details or have questions. We were really interested in budget-friendly dresses, too! And, for what it’s worth, everyone complimented us on how great the dresses looked, and my bridesmaids truly want to wear them again. 🙂

Post # 10
5091 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 2012

We went with Da Vinci, and the dresses were about $165 each:

Post # 11
6391 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Jasmine Bridal’s dresses typically run about $180, and so does Alfred Angelos, but they have a bigger variety of price points.

Post # 12
404 posts
Helper bee

@shutterpeak2122: what fabric are you looking for? And are there style elements that you are looking for on the gowns?

Post # 15
404 posts
Helper bee

lela rose makes these three adorable gowns that would look nice mismatched or not- they are 219 but you could offer to pay 20 dollars towards each girls gown

and this one from Wtoo is nice and $150

Post # 16
3798 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I am on a J Crew rampage bc I just got my dress there this past weekend. We opened up the J Crew charge b/c we got a discount off the dress, and we weret old how to work it so we can save money on the Maid/Matron of Honor dress, too.

I didn’t want my Maid/Matron of Honor to spend more the $200 on her dress, and the dresses at J Crew are a bit over $200. By opening up the charge card from them, you get 20% off and a coupon for an additional 10% off, bringing the total down to $200 or less. I opened the charge so I can put my MOH’s dress on there and she can pay me back if she can. Just a suggestion…stores like that will give you discounts for opening the charge and when you get 20% or so off of a price over $200, it can really help.

The topic ‘Budget!! Need to find Bridesmaid Dresses for $200.00 please help!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors