(Closed) Budget Seattle Photographer? Under $1,000??

posted 6 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 3
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2009

Seattle is a pricey area of the country-cost of living is very high. So it is highly unlikely you would get a pro for $1000. I live in a very low cost area of the country and everyone who is professional is well over $1000.

However, if you want an excellent, excellent Seattle photographer, I would recommend Whimsical Photo and Design. They are above your budget, but the photographer is super nice and let me tell you, she knows her stuff-she has mentored me informally for a few years now.

Post # 5
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Check out lo-photos.com – Weddings are under well under $1000 and Lo specializes in vintage photos – her website has examples of a very cute vintage engagement session!!

Post # 6
1314 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2006

This may not be the popular thing to say here, but hiring a photographer under $1000 (or really under $2000 on a prime date) means you are automatically going to be settling for an amateur.  If you really are picky about it you might consider re-thinking this budget.

Post # 7
622 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@lmh1123:  Let me guess – you’re lo-photos.com. At least don’t make it so obvious by digging up old threads and leaving the same info.

The topic ‘Budget Seattle Photographer? Under $1,000??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors