(Closed) Buffalo/Lackawanna photographer & BBQ caterer help!

posted 6 years ago in New York – Upstate NY
Post # 4
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@BelleFille:  I would totally second Dinosaur BBQ. A friend of mine had a rehearsal dinner catered by them and it was really nice. Nothing much for the vegetarians, though 😉

Post # 5
2067 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Dinosaur BBQ is SO good!

I’m not from Buffalo, but from nearby (40 min-1 hour).  My photographer lives in the same town I do, so he’s an hour or less away from there.  He is FANTASTIC! I was so so pleased with my pictures!  I’m excited to get to use him again.

His website is http://www.nickdantoniophotography.com

Post # 7
1663 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@Jenlon:  Oohhh, he looks great!  I may get in touch with him!

@BelleFille:  Definitely do.  You won’t be disappointed!  

Post # 11
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@BelleFille:  I highly recomment Mitch from mitch’s studio (mitchstudio.com). He has done multiple weddings I’ve been to and I have recommended him to others as well – he is great! Very personable, accomodating and reasonably priced.

Post # 12
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Have you  found a photographer yet? Look up Bridget Rochelle Photography. Her packages start at $1,500 and she includes the DVD of edited pictures with her packages. She takes beautiful pictures! 

http://www.facebook.com/BridgetRochellePhotography

Post # 13
1935 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

@Almost Mrs.P:  do they come all the way out to Buffalo From Rochester? I guess its not too far. I’m from Syracuse, where the original is, and of course I totally second (or third) this idea. 

Post # 14
247 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@pinkmoon578:  she’s done pictures for me before too… she does good work i was actually going to post her link!

The topic ‘Buffalo/Lackawanna photographer & BBQ caterer help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors