(Closed) bulk flowers online… has anyone used a vendor online in 2011???????

posted 7 years ago in Flowers
Post # 3
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

I’m a little outside your time frame, but I got married in December 2010, so maybe I almost count. (I’ll keep it brief in case I don’t Wink) I used Sam’s club–hydrangeas and roses. Absolutely a great experience. Great value for the money. Showed up on time and in excellent condition. 

Post # 4
794 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I am also a little out of your time frame but i used fiftyflowers.com in July 2010.  They were wonderful to work with.  I enjoyed arranging my own flowers with the important women in my life and would do it again in a heartbeat.  Here are some pics if our experience.  Sorry they are totally out of order.  I couldn’t seem to get them into a correct order.  I hope this helps.

Post # 5
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I used costco. Ordered the Hawaiian feast bouquets for $229.00 and I was able to make 10+ very full centerpieces. I also had some left over which I used for other decorations. Flowers came the Wednesday before our Saturday wedding and lasted weeks after the wedding. They were amazing.

Post # 6
3151 posts
Sugar bee

@miss.skinner: I love your bouquet!!! Now I’m rethinking those yellow spikey flowers and ivory garden roses, things I originally dismissed!

Post # 7
794 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

@fvsoccer:  Aw thank you.  The flowers wern’t perfect but I loved them.  More than anything I loved the experience of arranging them with my family and friends.

FYI: The yellow greenery is solidago.

Post # 8
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

We used hydrangea and roses from Sam’s Club.  Wonderful quality–99% of the stems were usable.  Tons of work to prep them though.  The outer 4-6 layers of the roses are brown and wilted (they are supposed to be that way–don’t freak out–it protects the flower–Sam’s Club paper work will tell you that).  However–peeling all the brown petals off is time consuming so plan on that.  I also ordered ranunculus from Potomac Flower and none of them were usable.  To be fair –the end of May is the end of their season but they shouldn’t have sent me such weak flowers.  They flower heads didn’t look bad but the stems wouldn’t even stand up.

The topic ‘bulk flowers online… has anyone used a vendor online in 2011???????’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors