(Closed) Burning sensation during sex

posted 8 years ago in Intimacy
Post # 3
9950 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2012


Honestly you need to go to a Doctor… no one on the Internet is going to be able to give you a diagnosis… ONLY A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL can do that, WHEN THEY SEE YOU IN PERSON.

I realize you don’t have a Doctor right now… but going sooner rather than later would be a good thing (as is ALWAYS the case when it comes to medical issues)

Besides… WHY would anyone want to put up with this discomfort ?  And it is most certainly affecting your relationship… get to a Doctor.

(( HUGS ))

Post # 4
2203 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

i think it sounds like you might have a yeast infection. i know that when i have one i usually feel burning! do you have any other symptoms that might point to that?

Post # 5
2417 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Any chance you have a latex allergy? I would suggest first going to the doctor, then changing what kinds of condoms you are using to something non-latex.

Post # 7
2780 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@weightwatchers152:  This could be from a number of things. Anything from not being lubricated enough, sometimes you need to add lube more then once, to a latex allergy, to an infection.

Go see a doctor.

The topic ‘Burning sensation during sex’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors