(Closed) bustle for lazaro 3201 brides

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 16
75 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
MissGardenRose:  how did your bustle end up coming out? I’m going to find some pics of mine and post them tomorrow. I honestly wasn’t all thay happy with how mine ended up coming out. I kept asking my seamstress to make the length of the dress shorter and it was just a lot of work and she didn’t want to take too much off. the day of the wedding there were just a million things going on and my bustle didn’t seem that important at the time but looking back and looking at some of the pictures as well, I wish I took a pair of scissors to my dress lol or had someone else do it at least just to shorten it a little bit because once the bustle was done it bothered me how much longer the dress felt because it was all of a sudden heavier. the bustle just never got done correctly the day of the wedding and I partly blame that on my seamstress and the other part on myself. she didn’t color code or number underneath the dress where each hook or point of the bustle was to be done and myself because I went to my last fitting with my aunt and didn’t think it was important for her to learn to do it because the seemstress told me it was easy and i would see the spots where they were all to be hooked once I looked and I saw one of the hooks and thought they would all be that easy. that wasn’t the case at all haha! my bridesmaids did the best then could then I got anxiety and made them take me out of the dress so I could hang it up and look at it to try and figure it out. it was just a mess and taking up too much time so we did the best we could and had to move on. I hope yours came out better than mine! I’m making it sound awful and it wasn’t a complete nightmare lol so I’ll post some pictures of it tomorrow!

Post # 17
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

are any of the brides here reselling their lazaro 3201? i am interested in buying.

Post # 18
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2016

I am looking for a previoulsy loved Lazaro 3201 size 14. bust: 36C or 37 3/4″ hips 40″. I am 5’6″. If you have a dress meeting this description or close to it please let me know!

: ) [email protected]

thank you,

Kessia

Post # 19
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi I’m not sure if anyone is still viewing the thread but im getting married in 2018 and would love to find my dream dress Lazaro 3201 in size 10 or 12. I’m so in love with the dress but can’t afford so would like to buy it used. If anyone knows anyone that wants to sell for under $3200 and is great condition with the French style bustle  please email me. I’d be forever grateful! 🙂

Please email me at [email protected]

Post # 20
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2017

View original reply
FutureMrsJLo :  do you have a picture?

The topic ‘bustle for lazaro 3201 brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors