(Closed) Bustle for this dress?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which bustle?
    French (under bustle) : (12 votes)
    92 %
    American (over bustle) : (1 votes)
    8 %
    Something else (post below) : (0 votes)
  • Post # 3
    3750 posts
    Honey bee

    I voted under bustle. I think the over bustle would be kind of strange with lines of your dress. My sister had 1″ layers on hers and she used a “ballroom” bustle (or that’s what DB called it). Basically it was just flipped under the dress and held in place by ties

    and the bustle

    The topic ‘Bustle for this dress?’ is closed to new replies.

    Find Amazing Vendors