- Mrs. Gummi Bear
- 10 years ago
- Wedding: October 2007 - Organic farm an hour from San Francisco
For all you girls who were in beetv chat or anyone who wants to clog their arteries
* 1 lbs spagetti (1 box)
* 3 tbsp olive oil
* 1-2 cloves garlic
* 1 tsp ground chili pepper
* 6-8 strips of pork belly fat, you can use uncured bacon, smoked or whatever.
* 2 thighs of chicken cut into small bits. You can use whatever meat you want, this is what what I use. Seasoned with salt and pepper.
* 1 cup oyster mushrooms (or button, whatever)
* 4 tbsp butter
* 4 tbsp soy sauce
prep all the ingredients while you get the water to a boil – remember to put some salt and add some olive oil to the water.
when it starts to boil, throw in your pasta.
turn on the heat to medium in a very deep pan, put in the olive oil and when it’s hot, toss in the chili and garlic
when the garlic is starting to cook, throw in your chicken, midway through cooking toss in your bacon.
when everything is almost cooked, toss in the butter and mushrooms until the mushrooms are cooked and the butter is melted. turn the heat to low.
If you timed it right, the pasta will be done around now, if not, turn off the heat on the sauce – and just wait until the pasta is done and drained.
throw the drained pasta onto the sauce in the pan, pour the soy sauce in and toss it all over low heat to make sure it’s all warm and covered in buttery goodness.
enjoy! And remember, you can always add more salt and pepper…. or butter. if you need more butter in your diet. I think we all do.