(Closed) Call all bees with tall centerpieces

posted 7 years ago in Decor
Post # 4
136 posts
Blushing bee

Try eiffel tower vases, they are tall but easily able to see across the table.

Here’s a link to a site that sells them for cheap http://www.save-on-crafts.com/towervases3.html

Here’s a picture of one: This is one that is much taller then your 14″ one that you are looking for and it is navy but they come in clear, white, black, navy.

Hope it helps!!

Post # 5
570 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@AmberAustin:  I oreder 32inch trumpet vases (extremely tall and wide)
                 then I ordered 24 inch (just right and the lip of the vase was great )

Keep in mind the following when purchasing vases:

LIP size (its important because of your quantity and flower size)
Base of the vase  (the wider the more stability and more flowers you can add as oppossed to thin bases since it tips over)

YOu are cautious of peoples viewing so a thinner vase might do it…

Post # 6
5110 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2011

I too and using eiffel tower vases. Mine are clear though and are 20″ tall.

Post # 9
24 posts
  • Wedding: April 2012

@AmberAustin:  I’m  using 24 inch satelite vases for mmy centerpieces on a few of my tables.  They are great with a wide enough lip to place even the biggest flower arrangment.  On the rest of my tables I am doing a more lower candle centerpiece with roses and crystals.


Post # 10
5183 posts
Bee Keeper

im going with 24 or 28

Post # 11
835 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

We are going with 20 inch, 16 inch, then 12…three diff sizes with flowers in them on a square mirror. 

The topic ‘Call all bees with tall centerpieces’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors