(Closed) Calligraphy ink disaster! Please help!!

posted 8 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
5147 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I don’t know if this will work or not, but it’s a thought: hairspray?

Post # 4
767 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Yes! Like abbyful said, they sell products for art that you can spray on so the material wont smudge. If you’re very worried go down to a craft store and ask for it. I can’t think of what it’s called, but you can spray it on top of any material (I’ve used it for oil pastels) and it forms a layer on top so it won’t smudge as easily. 


Post # 6
43 posts
  • Wedding: May 2011

The product is called fixative.  It has a very strong smell – so you won’t be able to do it indoors – you have to do it outside!  But it works VERY well.  Good Luck!

The topic ‘Calligraphy ink disaster! Please help!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors