(Closed) Calling all March 2014 Brides!

posted 7 years ago in March 2014
Post # 47
159 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I want to share! Lol

We are doing a Plum, Ivory and silver wedding.

(Pic from the Web)

Post # 48
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

3/22/14 here! My dress is cosette by maggie sottero.

My inspiration

I know the colors are odd for March.

Post # 49
4 posts
Wannabee

Another March bride here. My colours are teal & purple with peacock feathers! I love bold colours! 

Picking up my dress on Thursday, so excited! It’s White One ‘Norman’ and I’ve lost 32lbs to make sure I look fab in it lol 

Post # 50
1 posts
Wannabee

March 15 here!

I will be wearing Cameo, by Ines Di Santo.

Since it will be technically winter in Pittsburgh, I have a fur stole that I plan on wearing for any outdoor pictures. I’m so pumped to see so many March brides!

My colors will be neutral, soft pink, light gray and possibly a blue/lillac hue. I want to stay away from green as much as possible!

Post # 51
12 posts
Newbee

My wedding is March 21st!  I have my dress that I currently losing weight for lol a Mori Lee. we’re getting married a place called Magnolia Plantation even though it doesn’t look like one lol. our colors are burnt orange, black, & ivory. 

Post # 52
12 posts
Newbee

Another March bride here. We are getting married on the 22nd. I have picked my dress, it’s a DB WG3403. A little more than I wanted to spend, but that’s okay.

Here’s our ceremony venue. We haven’t picked our reception venue yet. And we’re doing white garden roses for my bouquet. Very simple very sweet. No bridal party. And we’re having it early enough (11 AM) so that we can enjoy our evening as husband and wife without stress. The reception will be a light lunch with music and dancing.

I’m excited as can be. 175 days to go!

Post # 53
366 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@mrsjsea:  Date twin!! Here is a pic of my ceremony venue. We booked in November last year (you have to get in early to avoid disappointment:

and the inside:

Post # 54
13 posts
Newbee

I am a March 29, 2014 bride and my dress is Casablanca 2072! I ordered it in July and it should be here in December, I cannot wait for it to arrive. My colors are pinks and greys with accents of black and silver, we are also using the chevron patter on some things. Our flowers are going to be daisies, dhalias and garden roses in whites, cremes and light pinks. We already have the ceremony and reception venue booked and food picked out. We also have our photographer and photo booth, bakery, florist, dj booked. We are starting to look at transportation. The bridesmaid dresses and mother of the bride dress is ordered and we already have the flower girls dresses and shoes. In November I am looking forward to picking out invitations!!  I have also been working on doing some little projects like vases for all my girls as well as personalized hangers. All the girls gifts are bought and the candy bar is slowly coming together. I am excited to continue planning and picking out wedding bands soon!! Happy planning everyone!!! 🙂

Post # 55
10 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@LuckyinLove17:  

View original reply
@ania11:  

View original reply
@BigWhiteDress:  

View original reply
@skyblueme:  

View original reply
@sydneygal444:  

Wedding SEXTUPLETS!!!

lol!!

My wedding is also on March 8th. I haven’t really settled on a dress. I still need to get sized but I plan on waiting until January to do that. But I am looking for something like this Sweetheart Strapless Fallie A Line with Appliques. Our wedding colors are very conservative/traditional. We are going with black and white. Our actual colors for once we get back and have a ceremony for friends & family/reception will still be B&W but also include hints of light pink and sky blue.

Post # 57
2 posts
Wannabee

Hello! I’m a March 8th 2014 bride too 😀 ! I’m getting married in Brighton, England and we’re having a black, white and gold colour scheme with a hint of gatsby glamour :)!

Post # 58
12 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@FirstComesLoveNZ:  Whoop. Whoop. That is BEAUTIFUL.

Post # 59
32 posts
Newbee

march 9 2014. evening wedding cinderella theme with color scheme of pink (lighter shades) green(lighter shades) and grey. with a horse and carriage of course, lol

Post # 60
6 posts
Newbee

Congrats to all the March 2014 Brides. 

Another March 8th Bride here!!!!  Funny story, I have had my dress for a few years now, although I have only been engaged for 8 months.  I will be marrying my High School Sweetheart, we split up for a few years in our twenties and after spending some time “on the market” we both realized that we were meant to be.  When we officially rekindled our relationship, I knew he was the one.  I was out shopping with my mom one day and stumbled upon a Bridal Show and fell in love with the dress.  Once we were engaged, I took the dress out of storage after not seeing it since the day I bought it and I loved it just as much as I did the day I brough it home.

Our color palet is vintage dark lilac, grey and spring green with hints of cream.

We have all the venues secured and we are just in the waiting period now, until we can begin finalizing all the smaller details.

Post # 61
6 posts
Newbee

forgot to tag for follow-up; sorry 

The topic ‘Calling all March 2014 Brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors