(Closed) calling all Alfred Angelo brides 2404 or 2520

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2016 - Mexico

I think this dress looks great and you should go for it even if you are getting married in the Carribean. I’m getting married on the beach in Mexico and have the same concerns about satin. A few bridal shop owners have cautioned me against satin at the beach b/c they say it’s less forgiving with water/sand blemishes more so than other fabrics, but I love the way it feels and looks the best. Here’s me in the Alfred Angelo 2520, which has been one of my frontrunners, but I haven’t chosen a dress yet. I liked the feel of the satin version better than the taffeta.

Post # 4
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2016

these are my front runners also!  i too liked the feel of the satin better, but both are beautiful.  would love to know if any of these brides have the dress and wanting to sell!

Post # 5
4 posts
Wannabee

I also tried this dress on and as of today it’s my first choice. I loved the feel and look of the dress. I loved the way it enhances my curves. 

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by bookgirl101.
Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
AddyLynn:  Wow, this dress looks simply amazing on you. This is your dress, no question!! I am having a beach wedding on the island of Tobago in the southern Caribbean. I too, love the fitted satin look, can’t seem to like the Chiffon flowy look. Fiancée doesn’t either. I really love a fitted sheath with lace overlay, but fiancée doesn’t like anything lace. Makes my options very limited! I chose a ruched satin, with corset back similar to yours, but haven’t made the purchase yet due to concern of dying of heat exhaustion! So worried, yet absolutely love the dress and it can’t get it out of my mind while shopping for other styles! 

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
bookgirl101:  This dress is beautiful on you!!! Are you having a beach wedding also?? 

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2016

The Alfred Angelo gown is stunning! just checking to see if anyone who purchased one is looking to sell theirs. 

The topic ‘calling all Alfred Angelo brides 2404 or 2520’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors