Calling All and Any June 2017 Brides!

posted 3 years ago in June 2017
Post # 91
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Hello Ladies!

June 17th bride here! We’re having our ceremony and reception at a winery on Seneca Lake in New York. I cannot wait! I’m a teacher so I did a lot of the major planning over the summer but still getting crazy stressed about all the little details that need to be taken care of! So excited to plan and celebrate right along with you ladies!

Post # 92
25 posts
Newbee

kaylaf09 :  We are from Syracuse…having our wedding at the Turning Stone! Congratulations…

Post # 93
119 posts
Blushing bee

Its starting to get so much sooner! Only 219 days until June 2017!! 

Post # 94
155 posts
Blushing bee

Eeek! Phone call today to say my dress is in, almost 2 months ahead of schedule. I know its going to be too big so Im a bit nervous about my decision (the next size down was too small in the back). Need to wait a week to go in and try it on.

Post # 95
65 posts
Worker bee

starcat20 :  That’s so exciting!! I’m still waiting for my call. It should be in sometime in March! 

Post # 96
432 posts
Helper bee

June 25th!! 100% done with everything, because we are having an extraordinarily simple wedding at a fine dining restaurant. Ceremony on the patio and then 2 hours open bar with appetizers followed by a gorgeous dinner. Easy peasy!

Post # 97
9 posts
Newbee

Just passed the 2 month mark for June 3 brides!

I had a “this is really happening” moment when I saw the first item purchased off of our registry. Shower is April 29th and invites are out for that.

On Saturday, I had my hair and makeup trial, as well as my first dress fitting. I was able to get a sneak peek of my wedding day look, and I am so excited to feel that pretty again! I am so happy with how the hair and makeup turned out, which is a big worry off my shoulders. I also picked all the flowers for bouquets, ceremony, reception, etc. Feels great to have that done, since I didn’t really care about the types of flowers.

I am sending the invitations this week (saturday is 8 weeks)! Can’t wait to start getting RSVPs 🙂 

Lots still to do, ahh! 60 days.

Post # 98
167 posts
Blushing bee

mastobe17 :  I’m also a June 3rd bride with my shower on Aoril 29th! 

It is getting so very real, I’m so excited. I just sent invites out last week and we’re starting to get our first RSVPs! Can’t wait!

Post # 99
155 posts
Blushing bee

Under 8 weeks to go now! It’s all getting very real. Minor stress of having to move house before then. We still havent sorted out rings, and my dress fitting is still a week away. Everything else is pretty much done.

Post # 100
471 posts
Helper bee

Doing my best to check things off.

Dress fitting is this weekend. Hair trial done. Invites going out next week. Have shoes. Groom has outfit. Ordered cake. Have rings, flowers, and an officiant.

Still need a makeup trial and need to make the placecards and order fancy hairpins, but unless I’m forgetting something major, I think I’m ok.

Post # 101
65 posts
Worker bee

letsdothisthing :  When is June?

I’m also done with everything except the rings. I need to get rings and get placecards. Jewelry, hair jewelry, bridesmaid gifts, and have my bachelorette party next month! Ahh so excited! Less than 2 months away!!!!!!

Post # 102
471 posts
Helper bee

sparklegirl9 :  June 10! eeekkk.

Sounds like you have things under control too!

We don’t have a bridal party so no bridal shower or bachelorette to attend. We wanted something very small since our families were very unhappy when we mentioned eloping. 🙂

Post # 103
155 posts
Blushing bee

We still need rings as well, and to book in for the marriage license, but everything else is under control. Dress fitting done over the weekend, due to pick it up in four weeks.

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors