(Closed) Calling all April 2011 Brides!

posted 10 years ago in April 2011
Post # 47
414 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Looks like I’m the only April 17th! It’s a Sunday, which was sooo much more affordable for our first choice venue.  So far we have:  booked venue for ceremony/reception (which includes catering and alcohol), booked DJ, picked out save the dates, meeting with photographer this week to take engagament pics, bought bridesmaid dresses, family/close friends are doing cake and flowers (yay!) and most importantly, I got my dress yesterday!  I’m excited to be planning with you ladies. =)

Post # 48
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Hi Everyone! I’m an April 16th, 2011 bride as well. Fiance and I have been engaged since December. So far we have booked the following: venue, DJ, photographer, planner, and I got my dress! Looking forward to planning with you all 🙂

Post # 49
26 posts
Newbee

Hooray…another April 1 bride!  The reaction I’ve gotten to the date has ranged from laughter and “That’s awesome!” to suspicion.  But it’s so easy to remember!

Post # 50
514 posts
Busy bee

We have booked the church, reception venue, picked out my dress and the Flower Girl and Maid/Matron of Honor dresses as well as selected the attendants.

Our date is 4/30/11!

In the months before our wedding I’ll be writing my dissertation, moving to my fiance’s house in a different city, and adjusting to living with him for the first time!  So, not surprisingly, I’m trying to take care of as many details as I can now.

Post # 51
128 posts
Blushing bee

@tubealloy – I was beginning to think I was the only one! Yay for April 1!

Post # 52
852 posts
Busy bee

YAY!!  April Brides 🙂

So far I have booked the photographer, the ceremony venue, reception venue, hair and makeup artist, cake baker and put a deposit on the dress!

Post # 53
117 posts
Blushing bee

hurrah for organized April brides! I thought I was getting ahead of myself with our ‘progress’ towards wedding plans, but now I see I’m pretty much on track with the rest of you! We’ve booked: church, reception venue, photographer, caterer, band and brought my dress (arrives in Sept!). I’ve also started on a mountain of DIY projects.

Blogging about it all here: http://pennwedding.wordpress.com

– anyone else blogging about their plans?

Post # 54
174 posts
Blushing bee

April 30, 2011 for us! It is so exciting to hear of everyone else’s plans and ideas!

So far we have planned on fuschia and bright green for our colors (he is thrilled…lol) and the location will be on the lake in Mississippi. Still working on the other details and I am making pom napkin holders right now – love them and will be making all 200 for months it seems!

How is everyone else’s planning going?

Post # 55
53 posts
Worker bee

Wow, I am April 23 as well!!!! What a great day!

Post # 56
268 posts
Helper bee

Welcome ladies!! I have 11 days before I get back to the US and I can’t wait to finish up all my projects.

Post # 57
572 posts
Busy bee

I’m April 30, 2011. I’m excited. Congrats ladies!!!

Post # 58
1 posts
Wannabee

Congrats to all the other April brides! We are getting married April 9th. I have the dress, location, colors, flowers. I’m still looking for a Photographer and a Dj.

Post # 59
384 posts
Helper bee

April 15th here its a friday! Were doing Vegas 🙂 Its coming so quick!

Post # 60
1536 posts
Bumble bee

Our date is April 12, 2011. We fly out to mexico on April 9th!! We have the venue booked and all of our travellers paid up (65!!). I purchased my dress last month, Fiance is going with the boys to find tuxes next month, and we have a flowergirl dress ordered in as well. A few more touches for cake, flowers, etc. (included in the package though!) and also still looking for a photographer and hair stylist.

Post # 61
150 posts
Blushing bee

@lioness: I know this was posted months ago but I just found out recently you can find date twins!  We are also HUGE yankee fans but that’s not why we picked it.  Mariano still wears 42, I think he is the only player left.  ANYWAY, I wanted spring because tulips are my favorite flower and I’m a math person sooooooo . .. . 4=2+1+1  (yeah, a lot of people don’t get it at first).  also when he proposed it was 387 days from our first date so naturally 387 days from the proposal date was when we had to get married.  (just got lucky it was a Saturday)

The topic ‘Calling all April 2011 Brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors