(Closed) CALLING ALL BEES. What on earth do I call this shape?

posted 8 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
38 posts
  • Wedding: March 2010

Hmmm…it reminds me of a Christmas ornament!  Sorry, girl…that’s all I’ve got!

Post # 4
1982 posts
Buzzing bee

Oh, there are some for really cheap at pixelsandicecream.com! She has a couple free ones you can try there. I always called them frames, because it’s kind of what they are…. I don’t really know the proper term for them.

Post # 5
3344 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010


Post # 8
461 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I just tried a google search for “bracket frame” and found a couple of things, but nothing that would work really well. Does anyone have a good template of one of these?

The topic ‘CALLING ALL BEES. What on earth do I call this shape?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors