(Closed) Calling all bees who spent less than $1000 on flowers!

posted 7 years ago in Flowers
Post # 92
159 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

View original reply
@pinotgrigio:  This is what we did. Exact same order almost, we paid around $270 because DH works for Whole Foods so we were able to use our discount. Here are what we got –

My bouquet, bridesmaids were the same, just smaller

The guys boutinerre’s.. I don’t have any good pictures of the corsages.

Post # 93
9126 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

View original reply
@Tallulah_:  
View original reply
@kellybeans14:  
View original reply
@PenelopetheBride:  thanks ladies!  My dad’s flower growing was so so cute.  He LOVED the project (he would send me excel spreadsheet updates, lol) and the flowers looked beautiful.

Post # 95
16 posts
Newbee

We spent about $400 on floral (bridal party, boutineers, random floral pieces for the reception) with BloomsByTheBox.com and help with floral utilities from Hobby Lobby and Joanne’s. I wanted a handgathered, wildflower look, and BloomsByTheBox has a good seleciton of packages which fit the bill!

My mom, sister-in-law and I made the bouts from dry materials in advance, inspired by this pic:

But done over in my colors, and with the season in mind. This was the result…each was a little different!

The bouquets for the bridal party we were supposed to arrange the day before the wedding, but wound up doing th morning-of due to a delivery scheduling blooper (they needed 24-hours to open. Don’t forget to account for this! ;-)) Rather than being stressful, it actually turned out to be a calming activity for me, to be able to do something with my hands, and my nerves were totally soothed! This is how they turned out:

We did up the centerpieces with a dozen varieties of coleous from my parents’ garden. The centerpieces doubled as guest favors (nine pots set in square reclaimed wood planters on each table), so it was a cheap way to cover both needs. Tables (including plants, pots, planter, runner, decor, and linens) cost less than $15 each to decorate!!

Post # 96
16 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@lolot:  So wonderful & gorgeous! My parents grew our centerpieces (a dozen varieties of coleus), as well, in their garden. They doubled as favors. It was a labor of love, and I’m so happy we have those memories together!

Post # 97
361 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Spent about $95.00

I also had babies breath in my hair and my moms.

My Bridesmaids we just made ourself.

Post # 98
5063 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

I have kept in simple with roses & a few calla lillies for my bouquet & corsages for 8 & buttonholes for 5. 

for the reception I have gone with bright colours tulips (in season) so cost effective. 

Post # 99
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2011

like $330 I think. It was costco 20 piece set .. I loved my flowers!! Here is what my packe came with but I had them switch the bride maid bouquets to center pieces. It is one of the switches they will/can made. The box is special made for the exact pieces so they can’t switch much. They were stunning. Everyone commented on them.. The picture is my niece holding my flowers. They show up a day or two before to open a bit. They come in a special box and the company that Costco uses VISTA flowers checks with you a bunch. I couldn’t have been happier. 

• 1 Bridal bouquet  
  • 2 Brides Maid bouquets  
  • 1 Toss Away bouquet  
  • 6 Corsages  
  • 6 Attendant boutonnieres  
  • 3 Centerpieces  (vases not included)  
  • 1 Rose Petal bud    

Post # 100
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Here is another shot of my flowers and my husbands as well. I LOVE really red roses and these were great. They have tons of other styles too. 

Post # 101
272 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2020

View original reply
@beachbride1216:  Do they do a good job? My dad has a membership with them.

Post # 102
589 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Scottish Rite Cathedral (New Castle, PA)

We haven’t had the wedding yet but I can give you prices and the pics our florist is modeling after:

Bride Bouquet: $100 + free toss bouquet
10 Centerpieces @ $45 each
3 bridesmaid bouqets @ $75 each
Flowers for the cake $50
Delivery and set up $125 

Total: $950

I also purchased flower petals for my aisle from ebay, 2000 petals for $10.50 and I purchased 3 so that brought us to almost $1000 exactly! Like PP’s we nixed boutonnieres and corsages, our boys will have colored pocket squares and I haven’t figured out the moms yet. 

My bouquet:

Bridesmaid or Best Man Bouquets (the white ones):

Centerpieces (with purple, not blue):

Our cake:

My aisle runner with petals:

Post # 103
503 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I will be spending about 140-160 + shipping. My girls will be wearing corsages instead of having bouquets. But here is my bouquet that i will be ordering

Post # 104
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Those purple bouquets are gorgeous!

Post # 106
799 posts
Busy bee

I spent $85 for succulent bouts

$260 for sola flower bouquets (wooden flowers)

$350 for centerpieces 

$50 for corsages for the mothers 

The topic ‘Calling all bees who spent less than $1000 on flowers!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors