(Closed) Calling all Jan 2014 brides!!!

posted 6 years ago in January 2014
Post # 4
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2017

I’m a Jan 2014 bride. πŸ™‚ january 18th as well, most likely.

Post # 5
300 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

I was a Jan. 18th bride I am now a Jan. 4, 2014

Post # 7
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@Lovemelovemyhorses:  Hoping to be January 18, also! πŸ™‚ Has anyone gotten comments from people like, “You’re brave having a winter wedding!” or “What if there’s a blizzard?”  Some people make it seem like having a winter wedding is insanity!  I think it will be beautiful. πŸ™‚

Post # 8
173 posts
Blushing bee

wow! im doing jan 18 too! I havent had any comments about the winter thing because were dragging a bunch of canadians down to jamacia!

Post # 9
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

I’m Jan. 18, 2014 too!  The summer months were too hot for us in South Texas. I’m looking forward to a beautiful day in the mid-50 degree range with little chance of rain!  

Post # 10
559 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

woooooooooooooooooo πŸ™‚ so glad I found this board πŸ™‚ I’m a jan 18 bride but i may switch to jan 4 because thats the day we started going out officially πŸ™‚

Post # 11
2098 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Hello!

We picked our date! He bought the ring today! I’m not officialy engaged but as soon as I am of course I’ll let bees know.

In the meantime…since we picked the date, I wanted to say hi and introduce myself. πŸ™‚

We chose 1-4-2014 for now!

We both love the winter time and I’m excited to have something a bit different. I live in the south so I can’t say it will be guaranteed cold, but it should be nice. I didn’t want Feb or something near Christmas. So January seemed nice. I also like how 1-4-2014 looks. That’s for a local wedding. If we do destination, we will go with 1-14-2014.

Yay!

Post # 12
764 posts
Busy bee

I am so excited to be a january bride! we like the 11th or sooner, because I am still working on my degree, and I did not want to miss any class. Why did you guys decided January?

My entire life I wanted a winter wedding. And because my siblings have taken october, and november( his parents november as well), and my parents december. I thought it would be cute to be in January. 

Post # 13
2098 posts
Buzzing bee

@katy13:  We picked January because we both love winter, didn’t want a sweltering summer wedding, if we choose destination it will still be great, his parents have birthdays in Dec, we didn’t want a Christmas wedding or something near it, no Valentine’s Day, his first wedding was in April and my birthday is September and October didn’t feel right. So January it is.

I love the idea of everyone still high from the holidays and something to look forward in an otherwise forgotten or blah month.

Post # 14
68 posts
Worker bee

January 2014 birde πŸ™‚

Post # 15
342 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I just accidentally (seriously, ACCIDENTALLY) overheard my fella on the phone with a jewler about an engagement ring, so knowing his distaste for long engagements and military training schedule, I’d just like to say… unofficially…

twenty fourteen REPRESENT!!

Now I wait.

Post # 16
2098 posts
Buzzing bee

@CarolF:  EEEK!! Well that’s great! I know waiting can be hard but it will get here!

The topic ‘Calling all Jan 2014 brides!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors