(Closed) Calling all *JULY 2011* Brides!!

posted 8 years ago in July 2011
Post # 3
815 posts
Busy bee

Me!!!  We’re getting married over 4th of July weekend and I’m SO EXCITED!!!!  Our reception site is amazing!  And I am starting to contact caterers.  I think I’m going to take a little time off after we find our caterer. 

Post # 5
130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

July 3rd!!  Woohoo!!! Looks like we all had the same bright idea ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 6
81 posts
Worker bee

July 3rd for me too! I’m convinced I chose the best day ever, lol. I already have my dress and i’ve visited 7 venues (should be making a choice soon.) It feels great to be able to take your time and plan things right ๐Ÿ™‚

Waking up to my first day of marriage on the 4th of July will be priceless!!!

Post # 7
2829 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

July 23 2011!

I’m actually going to our ceremony/reception venue this weekend to look at the kitchen get an estimate to the tables/chairs onsite & finalize deposits.

I feel a little silly sometimes, being so gung-ho so far before the fact, but being in a wedding in june 2010, helping plan a wedding for june 2011, and my on in july 2011, I’d like to get as much done now, so I have less to stress closer to the date.

Post # 8
198 posts
Blushing bee

@missmouse29 My wedding date is July 23, 2011 too, we are date twins! So far we have booked the venue and church and I am researching caterers and photographers. I know I have plenty of time but it’s hard not to dive in to the planning.

Post # 9
267 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I’m July 16.  We’re doing a destination wedding in the Black Hills in SD.  We’ve booked the ceremony and reception site, which comes with a caterer.  So, we’ve got the backbone to the wedding all taken care of.  Oh, we have a florist, too.  We have a couple different options for the ceremony to decide between, they’re both booked now, we just need to make the final decision.  One is a small chapel at the park where we’re getting married, and the other one is a banquet room next to the banquet room where we’re holding our reception at the lodge.  The plus to the banquet room is more room and air conditioning.  The chapel is adorable, but it doesn’t have air conditioning (it’ll likely be hot), and will be a squeeze. 

Post # 10
Hostess
16213 posts
Honey Beekeeper

@eholland: We’re date twins! Sounds like you have a lot done…good work!

Post # 11
1280 posts
Bumble bee

July 17, 2011 Here I come! So far, venue booked and date set! By the end of the summer, I’m hoping to have booked our photographer and band or DJ and possible buy my dress. also starting to work on our registry and color scheme and such.

Post # 12
267 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

@Gemstone, date twins, AWESOME!!  Love it.

Post # 13
181 posts
Blushing bee

July 2! I just got engaged last week but I’m leaving the country for a month tomorrow so I had to get some stuff done! I’ve booked the church and the reception venue and started talking to caterers and bands, but finalizing those is going to have to wait until August!

Post # 14
88 posts
Worker bee

We just signed our venue contract – it is official JULY 30, 2011!!!! That is the only thing we have finalized so far, but I am super excited!

Post # 15
Hostess
16213 posts
Honey Beekeeper

@eholland: Date twins are lots of fun!

@Delovely: Welcome and congratulations!

@scournoyer418: Congrats on choosing the date! That’s a big step! And now you can start counting down. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 16
65 posts
Worker bee

July 1 or 3rd HERE!!!!

Chicago (or somewhere within that area)…..I am already about to have a nervous breakdown I don’t know WHERE to have it cause the costs are crazy and we want a nice day but don’t want to dig a hole because we are trying to get a house ๐Ÿ™ I am here in IL with him but my family is all back on the east coast I decided to give him his hometown if we can go on a cruise (he hates being confined lol).

Once I get a location I will feel better and I know everything else will eventually fall in place but location is the top of the list and I want a nice location outdoors or in a atrium due to the weather…….

Sorry for rambling lol

The topic ‘Calling all *JULY 2011* Brides!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors