(Closed) Calling all June 19, 2010 brides!!

posted 9 years ago in June 2010
Post # 3
3252 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

hey date twin! good question…I was wondering this to. My original thought was send out invites Apr 19 and ask for RSVPs by May 19. To much time for them?

Post # 4
327 posts
Helper bee

Ha, I’m a date triplet!

I am mailing mine out April 19th and currently gave my invite designer the rsvp deadline of May 29th, but now I’m reconsidering. I wanted to have everyone RSVP by May 19th, but was told that was a little on the early side. I have a feeling I’m going to have a number of missing responses that I’ll have to track down and really want the extra time – is it OK to have guests RSVP a month before? I really want to if I can get away with it and not tick-off any guests…..

Post # 6
3252 posts
Sugar bee

@ pompom…I’m glad somebody has the same idea that i do as for timing.

@ashco….dang girl you’re having a lot of guest…I don’t even lik that many ppl…lol

Post # 8
34 posts
Newbee

I’m also a date twin lol and had the same question so I appreciate the feedback you ladies are giving. I think the 19th of May should be alright since it’s a month away and gives those last minute rsvp’s time to come in

Post # 9
256 posts
Helper bee

My invites are all printed and ready to go (DIY and one thing I could do early), the reply by date is May 20th…I figre this gives me a good week to track down any late responses, another week to figure out a seating chart, a week to make the seating chart and a week to enjoy my time off of work and friends and family arriving! 

Due to my wedding being international, I think I will send them out on April 10, so that they arrive around the 19th…

Post # 10
1022 posts
Bumble bee

I’m planning to send mine out around the beginning of April and date the RSVPs for May 21st.

Post # 11
2344 posts
Buzzing bee

We are going to send ours by April 19, but hopefully a bit sooner than that, and our RSVP will be May 19. People always RSVP late!

AshCo, we have just one more guest on our list than you – 269! But I am still hoping and praying our RSVPs come in under 200!

Post # 12
1882 posts
Buzzing bee

YAY June 19th! I’m working on my invites now and I’ll send them at the end of April.

Post # 13
2 posts
Wannabee

Other lovely June 19th brides!!! I am sending them out end of April and RSVP sometime the last week of May.

Post # 15
85 posts
Worker bee

Hey June 19th brides! I actually just sent mine out earlier this week. We’re having a semi destination wedding at the beach (just 3 hrs away from most of our guests, but hotels are still needed). We’ve got our RSVP deadline set to April 30th since all our hotel blocks are up in the first week of May. We’re hoping that’ll encourage everyone to book their hotels before the blocks go away. I can’t beleive we’re just at the 4 month mark….

Post # 16
571 posts
Busy bee

I plan on sending mine out by the end of March (my MoH lives across the country from me and offered to address all of the invites with her beautiful penmanship, so I am waiting on her to mail them back to me!)  I also need to find a place to print my response cards.  My home printer can’t deal with paper that small, but apparently lots of other print shops can’t either!

I have my RSVP date as May 18th.  We have a lot of out of town guests who are serious maybes, and I need to know ASAP whether or not a big chunk of them are coming, as that will have HUGE budget implications.

The topic ‘Calling all June 19, 2010 brides!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors