Calling all June 2018 Brides!

posted 9 months ago in June 2018
Post # 16
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2018

Hello June Brides To Be!

Anyone else getting married on 16/06?

I am an expat living in Spain and am so far behind (maybe it’s the sunshine & wine – who knows!)

We have:-

– Booked a venue

– Decided on the bridal party (but as all in the bridal party are overseas we are waiting on final confirmations here)

– Ordered the wedding invite designs

– Ordered (2) wedding dresses online (as much as I love Pronovias my budget just does not)

– Organised the catering (in-house at the event itself so really easy)

– Secured accommodation prices for guests

Still to do – EVERYTHING ELSE!

Anyone else decided on table decor yet? We are wanting to do something budget friendly on white covered circular tables seating approximately 8 people each. We will be getting married at a typical Spanish Cortijo so want an almost desert like vibe so were thinking succulents & cactuses but are worried about them not being a statement enough. There are some copper pieces (vases/jugs) around the venue so also have this in the back of my mind for inspiration. White candles are a consideration but don’t want them to feel lost. Sorry if I’ve just rambled over nothing here! Appreciate any feedback you may have. 

Thank-you!

Post # 17
476 posts
Helper bee

I’m on June 16th too! 

I have the following items covered:

Caterer

Venue

Ceremony Venue

Photographer

Makeup Artist

Hair stylists

Officiant

DJ

Transportation

Hotel room block

Brides Dress

Bridesmaid chosen and know what dresses

Groomsmen chosen and clothing chosen

Left to do:

Alterations (person chosen already)

Florist

Figure out decor

Get a veil, shoes etc.

Order, print, and send invitations (going to do in December)

Get backdrops

Bridal party gifts

Liquor license

Marriage license

Wedding rings

Honeymoon

Everything I’m forgetting!

Post # 18
315 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

Haha, I started a thread not seeing this one to begin with. We’re getting married on June 5th 2018. We’re eloping, so it will be quite easy! Most of which is organised, just waiting for my dress to be delivered, and for us to find wedding bands we both like, and shoes. All else will be fleshed out sometime in the new year with our organiser people. We’ve even booked a dinner table for our parents the Saturday after we get married to break the news! I’m feelling OK at the moment 😀

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors