(Closed) calling all Lazaro 3152 brides

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I am a lazaro 3152 bride.. I am getting married in May of 2013 so I do not really have any pictures yet. I would love to see pics from other wedding as well though!!!

Post # 5
9 posts
Newbee

The big day will be in May (5 months away!). I have not yet purshased a veil yet. I am thinking about maybe doing a veil that just reaches the length of the dress. Did you purchase the dress for your big day? What dress did you go with?!?!

Post # 7
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@mayvabride:  I’m a 3153 bride too!! Hopefuwoo my dress will be in soon. The longer veil does look awesome but I’m wearing one that falls to my hips

Post # 8
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I’m a 3152! I never see 3152’s on this board! I LOVED my dress. I wore flats on my wedding day which helped immensely. I usually had at least 1 if not 2 bridesmaids holding my dress while walking for pictures. But the dress was so comfortable and I didn’t want to take it off after a very long day of wearing it. If you have any questions about the dress, let me know πŸ™‚ 

ps I tried and tried to mess with my pictures to make them smaller.Sorry they’re so big!

Post # 9
9 posts
Newbee

OMG! So happy to finally meet a 3152 bride!! You look gorgeous! My wedding is not until May but I am having the most difficult time finding shoes. I am leaning towards flats too. Do you have any pictures of your shoes?! I would love to see them!

Also, I am debating taking a couple layers of tulle off my dress. Would you recommend it or not? Was the poofiness a factor during the reception?? Dinner or dancing or anything??

Post # 11
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@mayvabride:  I wore blue boat shoes because our reception was on this old docked ferry boat. You know when I first put the dress on the day of the wedding I had this “what was I thinking, this is huge” feeling. By the time of the ceremony the dress just felt like a part of me. I walked just fine, dancing was no problem, sitting was also not a problem. I did have a bridesmaid hold the dress up when I went to bathroom, but it was really easy.  I had a lot of fun being in that dress!

I think getting some tulle out could be wise. Our pictures were outdoors and my dress got dirty. We used baby wipes to clean the tulle between pictures and ceremony, they worked perfectly, so I reccomend bringing  some wipes πŸ™‚ Also, I managed to get bugs in the dress, gross I know. I had 3 flies in my dress during pics and they were under 3 layers of tulle! We also took pictures on a college campus and I somehow picked up a computer power cord in the dress! It was kind of a giant broom. Again, bring wipes if you’re taking pics outside πŸ˜‰

Have you bustled the dress yet? There are 3 layers of bustling. I had my bridesmaids practice bustling the dress the night before and they were pros by the time they had to bustle it before the reception. 

All in all, the dress is beautiful and comfortable.  You’ll get a lot of compliments from guests and strangers if you’re out and about πŸ™‚

Post # 13
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I am looking for a pre owned lazaro 3152, where can I find it? 

Post # 14
9 posts
Newbee

@ariel_lin:  When is your wedding?? I have the Lazaro 3152 and I am getting married in May. I may consider selling after the wedding.

When is your date?

Post # 15
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@mayvabride:  my date is August 4, three months after your wedding. 

Post # 16
2 posts
Wannabee

Hi Ladies,

My wedding is Oct 2013 and I am madly in love with Lazaro 3152 – any chance anyone might be interested in selling their ivory gown?

Thank you and congrats! πŸ™‚

The topic ‘calling all Lazaro 3152 brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors