(Closed) Calling all my March, 15, 2014 brides!!!

posted 7 years ago in March 2014
Post # 20
190 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
@happygirl423:  It’s beautiful! It looks very regal! Here is a picture of hour site..this picture shows someone else’s decorations of course lol.

Post # 21
4605 posts
Honey bee

Hello! 

Planning is kind of sucking all of the joy out of my life right now. I can’t get anyone to give me their addresses. My mom keeps trying to guilt me into inviting more people from her side of the family. I’m having some issues with my bridesmaids and getting things done. 

We didn’t have a reason for picking the date for any other reason than FH and I would both have been out of school for a few months. 

Post # 22
190 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@SouthernGirl:  OMG! I feel your pain ! You poor thing…I also have been in the mom trying to guilt me into inviting more people..including a family member that I don’t get along with nor talk to anymore! It got so bad that we argued about it :/  Yes it’s hardly a joyful experience for sure..and bridesmaids..well I had two that are not in it anymore and my matrons are really coming through for me..one is throwing me a bridal shower and the other has gone to my dress appointments and paid on part of my veil! I am so thankful..but yes can’t wait till it’s over.

Post # 23
3 posts
Wannabee

Yay, march 15 is our day too! Only 2 months away! 

Post # 25
190 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@happygirl423:  Awww thank you! Yay ! and yes I totally understand your pain on the invites..this is not a birthday party like why can’t people understand it cost lots of money for people to eat geez. That is too cute your fiance took a pic of himself mailing them! We mailed ours on the 14th and already have received a few RSVPs!! I am trying to wait for some declines so I can send the few left over to some co-workers that I want to invite.

Post # 27
2729 posts
Sugar bee

I’m a March 15th bride! I feel like most of the major planning points are done. There are a few things yet to be completed though. Like my MOH’s dress hasn’t come in yet, which is worrying me a little. My dress is still at the seamstress and she didn’t give me any indication when it might be ready. I need to schedule a hair trial, which I’ll probably do this week. Annnnnd I need to order our bulk flowers for our DIY centerpieces. Haha. It seems like a lot when I type it out like that!

Post # 28
25 posts
Newbee

Hi ladies!!! I can’t believe the day is getting so close!!!! I’m completely in shock…I was calm, cool and collected until we went and got our marriage license yesterday Embarassed

I also was just offered an awesome job I applied for which screws up the nice long 10 day vacation I had planned with my previous job πŸ™

The topic ‘Calling all my March, 15, 2014 brides!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors