(Closed) Calling all Ontario Bees! Licence Application Question!

posted 5 years ago in Logistics
Post # 3
1572 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I don’t know the answer to your first question, but as far as number 2 goes, only one of you needs to be there, and you can bring your soon to be hubby’s ID, a friend got married last year and thats what she did.

Post # 4
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I’m pretty sure that when you apply in Ontario it’s good for the whole province, so you can go to any city hall. They just ask you what city you’re getting married in and write that in the application.

Edit: Oh, and I don’t know about the second part, but I know we both had to sign the form and all that jazz in front of her, so I think it might be safer to just both go. I’m not 100% sure though.

Post # 5
2493 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Like the PPs, I’m not sure about the first question (we married just outside of our town of residence), but Darling Husband and I both went to city hall to apply. We had to sign the forms in front of the clerk.

Post # 6
371 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@O.My.Heart:  you can for sure apply anywhere in ON.  Best bet …if you’re up for it…price shop around a bit.  Some cities are cheaper than others.  As for question number 2, I think it depends where you’re getting it from.  Waterloo says they will accept ID from partner #2 but they prefer both partners to come in.

The topic ‘Calling all Ontario Bees! Licence Application Question!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors