(Closed) Calling All Petites!! Show Your Dresses!

posted 4 years ago in Dress
  • poll: What's the best dress for Petites?
    Sheath : (7 votes)
    7 %
    A-line : (17 votes)
    17 %
    Anything but ball gown : (6 votes)
    6 %
    Anything your heart wants, girl! : (73 votes)
    71 %
  • Post # 77
    211 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2016

View original reply
    heavenlyflower:  I wore the victoria secret dream angles multi-way bra, i took the straps off, and it fit perfect.

Post # 78
    3440 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2017 - Poppy Ridge Golf Course

View original reply
    2ndtolol:  I purchased the wear everywhere multi-way strapless by VS last week and it fits perfectly. Thought it might start slipping when I moved but I skipped and bounced around in the kitchen to test it out lol 

Post # 79
    1338 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2016 - Painswick Church and the Falcon Hotel

Here is mine, it’s totally different to what I thought I’d pick! But I love the neckline and buttons going all the way down the back. I’m 5ft 3

Post # 80
    12 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: July 2016

I’m also 5’1 and NEVER thought I’d wear a ballgown, but I tried on every dress I liked, no matter the style, and ended up with a ballgown!

Post # 81
    3 posts
    Wannabee

I’m 4’11”- I always imagined myself in a lace dress – no frills or poofs bc I was nervous about looking too short… but came out with this dress. I am currently having a bit of dress regret for going poofy and not the fit and flare lace though :/

Post # 82
    1410 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2016

No regrets 

View original reply
    shimmy827:  your dress is stunning! 

Post # 83
    263 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2017

I might be beating a dead horse at this point, but you should try on different silhouettes to see what they look like on YOU. Petites can pull off any kind of style and not all petites are the same. I’m 5’2 with more of straight figure (no boobs or butt) and I tried on everything! The only style that didn’t work for me were the mermaids with the all the fluff at the bottom.

Here are a few dresses I tried to see the difference in silhouettes – Ballgown, Fit-n-Flare, Sheath, A-line (I’m standing on a platform in all pics)

Tamira

caracas

Penelope

The topic ‘Calling All Petites!! Show Your Dresses!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors