(Closed) Calling all September 2012 Brides!!!

posted 7 years ago in September 2012
Post # 3
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Yay im a september bride too!!! 22nd September 2012! and yes it does seem far away but there is sooooooo much to do!! Im starting little diys to keep me busy =)

Post # 4
588 posts
Busy bee

haha oh good!!! I feel like I’m doing too much too soon!! but I guess I’d rather have things done now and not have to stress later.

Post # 5
217 posts
Helper bee

Hey bees!  I’m a 9/12 bride too!  Mr. Ocean and I really wanted to have our ceremony and reception at this beautiful, historic ocean side location that is already booked for EVERY SATURDAY from now through October, 2012!!  Hence, we opted for a Sunday (9/9/12) and booked it last week!  We are so excited!  I too, am trying to pace myself and not plan the entre even in the next few weeks 😉

Post # 6
9 posts
Newbee

Hi ladies! I’m new to the boards and a September 2012 bride! 9.8.12!

Post # 7
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

I feel the same way. I have a lot of my planning done and still looking for ideas that I might still might want to use. I can not wait until 9/22/2012

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee

I’m also a September 2012 Bride!!!! It does seem far away but time flies and it will be here before we know it! I’ve gotten all of the BIG stuff out of the way (venue, photographer, videographer, DRESS) already booked! I don’t work well under pressure so i started early…lol…I’m excited!

Post # 9
7300 posts
Busy Beekeeper

I was a June 2012 bride, but now I’m Sept and I have so much done already. I think I’m going to relax a bit. 

Post # 10
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

FH and I just booked our venue for the ceremony and reception for Sept. 22, 2012!

Post # 11
96 posts
Worker bee

@Miss Tattoo: OMG! we are date twins…lol I had no idea you chaged (please dont think i am stalking you, its just your avatar is one of the most memorable to me! lol) 

anyway, all i have finished are my venues booked and my photographer pretty much decided on. i need to sign the contract and make it official. we are narrowing down caterers as well. 

then i have video, officiant, baker, and dj to book! 

i havent even been dress shopping once…have yall?

Post # 12
12 posts
Newbee

Our contract has been signed and the deposit has been made! September 1, 2012 it is 🙂

Post # 13
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Hey September 2012 brides! I’m new to the board and I’m just saying hello! I don’t have anything booked yet but me and the FH have decided on colors, reception and ceremony venues and picture locations. I know I’m over a year out but I’m really excited about this process!

Post # 14
44 posts
Newbee

Hi ladies,

September 22, 2012 bride here (sharing dates with many of you I see!). I can’t wait! I’m very excited. I’ve been engaged since the end of May and have a lot done (my mum teases me about how on top of things I am – perhaps I should relax a little? lol). We’ve booked our venues (diff venues for ceremony and reception), booked our caterer, booked my photographer, bought the favours (they were on sale, had to scoop them up!), been dress shopping and found my dream dress (haven’t purchased that yet – waiting on my father to arrive home from working abroad), and purchased some of our centrepieces and a few things for decor (again, on sale). I know the layout of the reception, how I want everything to look, etc etc etc.

My fiance is South Korean (we met while I lived in Korea) so I still need to find a place to order/buy Korean items to bring the culture into my wedding. We may be returning to Korea before the wedding to visit so will definitely be picking stuff up then.

I’m just really loving being engaged and LOVE planning our dream wedding!

Post # 15
927 posts
Busy bee

Hi! I’m new to weddingbee. We have decided on Sept 2, 2012 for our wedding! It is the Sunday of September long weekend. We found a photographer we really liked and that’s when he was available, so Sept 2, 2012 it is! I know we have lots of planning to do but I’m excited for the year ahead and I’m especially excited for married life. We are planning on a casual outdoor wedding. Anyways just wanted to introduce myself and I look forward to hearing about your plans and seeing lots of photos!

Post # 16
334 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I’m going to be a Sep 15 2012 bride! I’m still waiting on the confirmation documents from the venue, though. *fingers crossed*

The topic ‘Calling all September 2012 Brides!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors