(Closed) Can an elegant outdoor wedding venue for $1000, or less exist?

posted 8 years ago in Venue
Post # 3
2867 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Can you do a private ceremony and then rent out a restaurant for your reception? That way they’d already have tables, chairs, etc. When we were going to do a family-only wedding we found that local restaurants would do decent food for $10-15pp (that’s around $1200 for food for your guest list)

I think the easiest way to keep your budget down is to limit your guest list, also have a cash bar if people want to drink. I really think good food is the only MUST for a reception. Maybe you could even find a place that would let you do the ceremony on an outdoor patio. I think if you limit your attendants then it makes it easier to hold the ceremony in a smaller space.

Post # 4
2103 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

What about a suburban county or state park? I’m not from CA, but maybe if you look outside of that immediate area, you may find something. Good luck.

Post # 5
5273 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2009

I don’t know your area, but have you checked out bed & breakfasts? Here in Texas, some of the most affordable options where at bed & breakfasts, and alot of them have nice outdoor areas and are great for weddings that are under 100.

The topic ‘Can an elegant outdoor wedding venue for $1000, or less exist?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors