Post # 1
I’ve just reached the 2 month mark and i’m not wanting to stress as things get closer..
I wanted to start working on my Wedding Day Timeline. If anyone can help me out that would be great! Some details I have so far—
- My bridesmaids(4) and I are all staying at a Hotel the night before.
- Hair and Makeup is coming to us for 8am.
- Photographers and Videographers are coming around 9:00am
- I’m wanting to do pictures before the ceremony which is at 5:00pm
- I’m thinking of doing the “First Look” at 11:30am and then begin the bridal Party photos with us at noon.
- Limos would pick us up from hotel at noon and bring us to where we will be taking pictures.
- Ceremony should run for 30mins. 5-5:30pm
- Cocktail Hour would be from 5:30pm-6:20pm.
- Guests would be seated for Dinner at 6:30pm
- Bridal part entrance at 6:40pm
- Bride and Groom entrance at 6:45pm
- Dinner is served at 6:50pm
Now I need help with the rest
- Garter/Bouquet toss
- Cake Cutting
- Fireworks at 10:30pm
- Reception runs until 1:00am
- Father/Daughter- Mother/Son dances
- First Dance
Any help would be greatly appreciated… Also I’ve I’m forgetting anything in the timeline please let me know!!!!!! Thanks Bee’s J
Post # 2
- Wedding: September 2014 - SPRING VALLEY COUNTRY CLUB
i just got mines from the country club here it is and i hope this helps
Post # 3
absolutely_tati: Okay thank you!!!!! 🙂
Post # 4
Nickig_4: I would say that if you ceremony is not until 5, you should push the first look back a little. Our ceremony was at 4, we did our first look at about 1:30, then all the wedding party photos, and still had a nice break to relax before the cermeony. I also had 4 Bridesmaid or Best Man, and for the 5 of us to get hair/makeup done it took about 5 hours, we started just after 9
Also, is it a seated dinner of buffet? If buffet, I wouldn’t have as much time go by between the seating and the serving.
As far as the rest of the timeline, this is aapprox what we did:
Ceremony 4:00pm (approx 15 mins)
Cocktail Hour until 5:30pm
Everyone was seated at 5:30, and we made our grand entrance
Buffet dinner 5:30pm
First dance 6:15pm
All dance for a bit
Cake cutting 7:00pm
Bouquet toss 7:15pm
all dance again until end of night
A little advice, make sure that you’re doing each thing in an order that will eventually lead guests back to the dance floor, otherwise they may stay seated a lot more