(Closed) Can Finally see the weather for 8/21 on Accuweather!!

posted 8 years ago in August 2010
Post # 3
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I am a little scared to check the weather for on our day (august 20).. tis been such sucky, rainy weather the past week I am worried we’ll keep this for 2 more weeks heh. Though, yesterday my friend got married and while it had been grey and rainy all week, just for yesterday the weather changed into all nice and sunny! So even if it does continue to rain for the rest of the coming weeks, I’ll just be positive that on OUR day it’ll be sunny as well. Just like your weather forcast! πŸ™‚

Post # 4
149 posts
Blushing bee

OH my goodness, it says 76 with “abundant sunshine” for my part of PA… that is my DREAM weather! Let’s hope it stays that way!

Post # 5
6597 posts
Bee Keeper

Brilliant Sunshine for me!

Fingers crossed that it stays that way!

Post # 6
502 posts
Busy bee

Uggggh now I will be looking everyday πŸ˜› August 21 for Pittsburgh that day is 76 and Sunny. I could only hope! That is perfect!!

Post # 7
149 posts
Blushing bee

I know, it’s terrible, I’ll totally be obsessing over this every day for the next two weeks. I do this before our vacations too. Stupid accuweather! πŸ™‚

Post # 8
3344 posts
Sugar bee

Mostly sunny! NOOOOOOOOO  I want all the sun!

Post # 9
229 posts
Helper bee

Haha … I was just coming on to post about this and saw this one!  I will also be obsessing over it for the next 2 weeks!  I even added the site to my favorites bar!  πŸ™‚  Ours says 83 and mostly sunny!  Hope it stays that way!!  πŸ™‚ 

Post # 10
3344 posts
Sugar bee

I hate how unpredictable the weather is here! Just in one day the forecast changed by 6 degrees!

Post # 11
502 posts
Busy bee

lol mine went from 76 and mostly sunny to 90 and partly sunny in a day πŸ™ Oh Pittsburgh.

Post # 12
216 posts
Helper bee

Thanks! My wedding is in NY too and it’s great to know πŸ™‚

Post # 13
502 posts
Busy bee

I am officially mad at accu weather now from 90 and sunny to 77 and rainy πŸ™ lol I should probably just stop looking until its closer.

Post # 14
1088 posts
Bumble bee

@JoJo Bananas: Hey I’m getting married in Gilroy and mine says 84. Do you think our weather will be too hot if it stays that way? or is 80-something still nice?

Post # 15
2532 posts
Sugar bee

Ahh its hard for me to look at this because it says afternoon thunderstorms!! As long as its not raining during the ceremony I dont care! Although I would like to have outdoor pictures afterwards too!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Post # 16
126 posts
Blushing bee

Weather.com is showing that there will be thunderstorms on 8.21 and accuweather.com is showing no chance of storms at all!  Anyone know which site is more accurate?  How can they have completely different forecasts?

The topic ‘Can Finally see the weather for 8/21 on Accuweather!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors