(Closed) Can someone tell me what this type of basin/vase is called?

posted 7 years ago in Decor
Post # 4
271 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Try searching Sterling Silver urn?

Post # 5
3344 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

My florist called them urns.

Post # 6
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

it is a silver compote

Post # 7
1962 posts
Buzzing bee

Yup.  And tons of Bees have used em.  Maybe even purchased if you were thinking about getting them second hand.

Post # 9
2320 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I’ve also seen this been called a pedestal urn

Post # 11
46590 posts
Honey Beekeeper
Post # 12
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

You’ve gotten the answer, so I just want to say that is the most gorgeous floral arrangment I’ve ever seen! I LOVE IT!!!

The topic ‘Can someone tell me what this type of basin/vase is called?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors