(Closed) Can you look at my menu? 1:30pm barn wedding

posted 7 years ago in Food
Post # 3
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Looks yum to me!  What are you specifically worried about?  I think most people are just happy to eat πŸ˜€

We’re having a pizza & fajita buffet for our evening wedding.  Easy, simple and delicious…and if they don’t like it, they can always get drive thru on the way home!

Post # 4
811 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Looks delicously yummy date and theme twin!

Only question…how is eggplant parmesan easily heated? It just seems like something that REALLY needs an oven or middle bits could get cold and the only food on that menu that I wouldn’t really want to eat cold.

I stressed over food alot too (like to the point of crazy person mental breakdown) until I just let Fiance deal with it. Our menu ended up as “Chicken, Roast Beef, Baked Potato bar, and salad”  I’m a roast beef kinda girl so I was happy with that, but hopefully Fiance was just leaving out some deliciously fancy details because he’s a man.

Post # 5
862 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

looks delicious!

Post # 6
1036 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Looks yummy to me, and a lot of variety.

Post # 8
2947 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

YUM! Love rosemary garlic chicken.

Post # 9
699 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I think it looks delicious, as well as nice and seasonal. I can’t really imagine eating eggplant parm in August, though (during really hot weather I wouldn’t want to face a whole mess of melted cheese, as much as I love cheese); how hot is it where you’re getting married?

Post # 10
5921 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

Your menu looks great, I wouldn’t change a thing!

Post # 11
811 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

@geenee72: lol you shouldn’t listen to me and trust your caterer (this was my issue with ours I just kept worrying they’d miss something)!

I wouldn’t add beef to your menu as it looks great as is. I’m a beef girl, but in the event there is no beef I’m a chicken girl πŸ˜‰ I also thoroughly love eggplant….and food in general πŸ™‚

I’m a little jealous of the “flavour” I am getting with your menu….as I worry ours is just meat and potatoes. πŸ™

Post # 12
5154 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

Looks yummy & perfect for your venue πŸ™‚

Post # 13
1555 posts
Bumble bee

Sounds great! Sounds fresh and seasonal. Yum!

Post # 14
747 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

sounds perfect! i’m a picky eater, and i certainly wouldn’t go hungry at your wedding=)

Post # 15
2442 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Looks good to me!

The topic ‘Can you look at my menu? 1:30pm barn wedding’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors