- 8 years ago
- Wedding: July 2011
I’m having my tasting in 2 weeks and had to pick from hundreds of choices. Fiance and I decided to have a mostly Asian menu(I am Asian) and throw in a few Irish appetizers (he is from County Offaly in Ireland).
~~~ TRAY PASSED HORS D’OEUVRES ~~~
* Black Angus Beef Kebabs, vietnamese dipping sauce
* Limerick Ham, gammon baked with mustard + honey,
shaved thin + sitting on potato cake, parsley sauce
* Cheddar + Ale Fritters, rough mustard
* Pan Seared Vegetarian Pot Stickers, gingered soy
* Asian Lettuce Cups, pulled smoked chicken, ginger + coriander,
julienne of red peppers + green onions, sesame soy sauce
* Five Spice Duck Moo Shu Wrap, rolled with fresh ginger + green onion, hoisin sauce
~~~ DINNER BUFFET ~~~~
* Chicken Adobo, slow cooked in soy sauce, rice vinegar + peanut oil, crushed garlic, bay leaf + black peppercorns
* Tangerine Beef, sautéed strips of beef, spicy tangerine sauce, rice vinegar + ginger
* Sinangag, fried rice + whiffs of garlic, scrambled egg + soy sauce
* Baby Broccolini Bouquet, steamed emerald green, sesame oil + sesame seeds, tied with a carrot ribbon
* Summer Mixed Greens, mandarin oranges, red onions, crispy lo mein noodles, honey + white wine vinaigrette
* Artisan Bread Selection, pan de sal, rosemary baguette,
sweet soy butter
We are also having a traditional Filipino pig at the wedding called lechon, as our 3rd protein.
What do you think? I can still make changes to it.
Oh- and our cake will be Bailey’s flavored