(Closed) Can you recommend something for high heels?

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
14183 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

what about the heel things in the back? they’re like inserts. Or, the pads taht go on the bottom of the insoles. They’ll give you some grip

Post # 4
1991 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

You should be able to put some insoles in the toe area that won’t show when you have your foot in it. That should push your foot back into the heel area so that it won’t slip.

Post # 5
18637 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I agree with pads under the balls of your feet will help to keep you from slipping forward.

Post # 7
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I just bought some gel inserts for the balls of my feet at Famous Footware. They easily go in and out – not sticky.  They would work good for your purpose too, plus give you some extra comfort! Bonus – they were only $5 and you get 2 sets.

Post # 8
965 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I recommend going to the biggest CVS or RITEAID near you and looking at all the options. There are tons of them to pick from. Maybe try a couple to see which works best.

Post # 9
2066 posts
Buzzing bee

Check out footpetals!  They are awesome and sold at most department stores.

Post # 10
2004 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2008

I would get ball of foot cushions that are made of a cloth-like material, not the ones made of plastic. I have tried the plastic ones that you can buy at CVS and found them to be uncomfortable when my feet got hot and sweaty.

The topic ‘Can you recommend something for high heels?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors