(Closed) Cancel Chilean/Argentinean honeymoon? So stressed!

posted 7 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 3
916 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

My understanding is that most flights in and out of Buenos Aires are not running right now, so that is one problem to consider.  Even if you get there, do you want to not be able to enjoy yourself because of smoke and ash everywhere?  It sounds like it is pretty severe.  If you had already spent more, I would tell you to just get insurance, but I think I would bail out and just take a loss of $600 at this point.  Maybe go somewhere smaller, and save money for a trip to Argentina next year when things are calmer. 

Post # 4
217 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

oh wow, how late can you cancel?  would you be willing to take a small honeymoon now and postpone this trip, it sounds awesome! 

Post # 5
321 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Your honeymoons not till august 6, so maybe the ashes will be gone by then? I’m not sure how long stuff like this takes to clear up??

The topic ‘Cancel Chilean/Argentinean honeymoon? So stressed!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors