(Closed) Candy Buffet & Colored Bottle Soda’s…

posted 8 years ago in Food
Post # 3
15 posts
Newbee

Bevmo has the retro soda bottles that are different colors 🙂

Post # 4
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I’m looking for colorful soda, too.  It looks like it could get pretty pricey.  Here’s a link with a couple of ideas.  Unfortunately I don’t live near Bevmo  🙁

Same website has a list of candy suppliers

Post # 5
339 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

There really are no bargain sites for bulk candy in my opinion.  I think amazon.com offers some of the best prices.  There’s also candywarehouse.com that’s pretty popular.  I bought all of my candy at local stores and saved money especially when you compare prices per ounce. Other sites:

Jones sodas come bottled in different colors.

Post # 6
1982 posts
Buzzing bee

I suggest going to walmart for some of the soda… you can find a lot of IBC cherry limeade, crush (grape and orange), coke and others there. You can find Jones at sams sometimes…

And about the candy, seriously your best bet is to either hit up a discount store (like Dollar Tree, etc) or google each thing you want to order and see who has the best price + shipping.

Good luck!

Post # 7
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Yeah truely, don’t buy the candy in bulk online.  i had been researching for months befor ei bought because i wanted the best deal.  the best deal i found was not online. Go to BJ’s or the like.  I got about 50 pounds worth there for $80. the next best deal online was $157 for the same thing. trust me on this, i wasted a lot of time, but saved alot of money in the end!

Post # 8
2207 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

We got most of our candy at BJs as well, plus some from a specialty shop here in NYC…about 110lbs for like $166 dollars.  You might find some deals online, but watch the shipping fees.  Especially once the seasons start changing.  Most places require overnight or 2 day shipping from Spring to fall because of temperatures, and it SKYROCKETS the price.

Post # 9
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Pick up your candy a little at a time… i just got a lot of things the week after valentine’s when eveything is 50-75% off and I’ll do the same after Easter…best time to catch the bargains

The topic ‘Candy Buffet & Colored Bottle Soda’s…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors