(Closed) Cannot believe that I'm actually posting this…..way TMI

posted 4 years ago in Wellness
Post # 2
558 posts
Busy bee

I don’t have this problem, but if I were you I’d definitely go to a doctors office to get a professional’s opinion. Sounds horrible! I hope you get better!

Post # 3
8706 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: Dorset, UK

CanadianBride456:  No personal experience but I would be going to see my Dr ASAP!

Post # 4
6292 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2014

See a doctor. There are over-the-counter creams and suppositories available, but if they’re bad they may need to be removed (usually either by banding or, in extreme cases (unlikely) surgery); your doctor will be able to advise you. They should also be able to advise you how to prevent them; I don’t know a huge amount but I think constipation is a big cause, so dietary changes may help prevent them reoccurring. 

Post # 5
7815 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2010

I have one that flares up about 3 times a year. I got mine when I was pregnant the first time. Painful and super unpleasant for about a week. I use preparation H wipes and cream.  If it is consistently bothering you I’d go to the dr.

Post # 6
3868 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

CanadianBride456:  My Fiance had this problem for years.  I bought him Hem Relief supplements and he said they helped a good bit, but it’s usually dietary too.  I would go see a GP and/or a nutritionist.  It’s definitely a recurring problem for him- if he eats really poorly for an extended period of time (months) he gets them again.

Post # 7
9097 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2012

If your first thought is to consult a wedding website before going to a doctor, you need to go to a doctor.

Post # 9
418 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

CanadianBride456:  I have this issue and others, id be happy to give you some suggestions and talk to you if you want to message me at anytime. 

Post # 10
1703 posts
Bumble bee


I am not sure of the spelling, but you may have a fissure…it is my understanding that with hemorrhoids something actually sticks out of your butt or can be seen/felt (when I used to get brazillian waxed, I had lengthy discussions about butt stuff with my waxer…LOL)…a fissure is a tear that bleeds sometimes, but not others…a lot of it depends on your poop and your fiber intake…you could tear it with a large or hard poop, but then it could still bleed with softer/smaller poop because the tear is already there …

I would definitely see a doctor – but don’t panic – there are definitely things it could be that aren’t a big deal! 

Post # 11
1653 posts
Bumble bee


Hyperventilate:   PEOPLE POST about everything else under the sun, so why not hemorrhoids?  topics I can remember is uncut/cut penis’s, pets, friends, yeast infections, mother in laws, father in laws, brother, sister in laws.. who cares  whats the difference?  The list goes on. 

Post # 12
156 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Hyperventilate:  Actually, the wellness board is under the Not Wedding Related (Non Wedding Related) tab on here, so you point is moot. 

Although you being an ass on a post about asses is pretty relevant.

Post # 13
1592 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

CanadianBride456:  My brother had SEVERE hemorrhoids that he had to have surgically removed because he neglected to take care of the problem early on. I would definitely recommend seeing a doctor if they get worse! 

Too Much Information, but do you strain really hard when you go #2? Maybe try a stool softener for a little while and see if that helps? I think I’ve had one or two in my life that resolved themselves when I focused on not pushing really hard.

Post # 15
1383 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Sounds more like a fissure.

I had this for months before I got diagnosed with coeliac diseease (don’t worry, it’s not a symptom, more a side effect of a side effect). 

Sometimes, if your straining you can pop a blood vessel back there. As long as there’s nothing funny hanging out and the blood is bright red and fresh looking, you should be fine. If the colour of the blood changes, seek medical advise instantly.

In the meantime, introduce some extra fats and fibre to your diet and see how you get on. if it’s still the same, I’d probably speak to my GP at that stage.

The topic ‘Cannot believe that I'm actually posting this…..way TMI’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors