(Closed) can't sleep and its 1:49 am HEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

posted 6 years ago in Wellness
Post # 3
1813 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Do you have the novel 50 Shades of Grey?  If so count how many times that sappy character says “My Inner Goddess”.  It worked for me last night.  It’s like counting sheep for adults!

Post # 4
561 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@Cariad:  Just peed a little laughing.

OP are you having this problem regularly as I just went through something similiar.  I completely mucked up my inner clock and was falling asleep around 3am every morning.  It got really bad.  I tried going to bed earlier but I would still not sleep till 3am.  What worked for me was a change of scenery.  Do you have someone you could stay with for a couple of nights?  Like parents or a sibling?  I found the change of scenery broke the routine and am now back to going to sleep at 10pm like a normal person! 

Post # 6
561 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@Akbridezilla:  Grammar and syntax as bad as what I saw when I flicked through it in the bookshop would scare me too.    Hotel is a good idea. 

Post # 7
1813 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

@Akbridezilla:  @anahappilyeverafter:  It is quite scary… scary that it was ever considered a hit novel.  Try putting some lavender oil on your pillow – it’s supposed to encourage sleep.

The topic ‘can't sleep and its 1:49 am HEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors