(Closed) can’t wait to pick up our puppy! (& show me your family pic w/ your puppy!)

posted 6 years ago in Pets
Post # 3
2849 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Here’s my Bichon Frise (I’m standing in the background). His name is Bailey and he’s very sweet. Can’t wait to see yours!

Post # 5
207 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

No family pictures together yet though!

Here is when he was a little man.  Ignore my duck lips and peace sign. . . this was 6 years ago!! hehe

Post # 6
1133 posts
Bumble bee

@vintagemodernbride:  what kind of puppy are you guys getting?? Ahhh I was so anxious when we were waiting for our little one to turn old enough to take home with us. I dont want to post pics of us with the munchkin but here are some pics of his cute self:

^^ He was 12 weeks old in this one. I wanna say this was a day or so after we got him.

^^He was about 6 months old in this pic? Maybe 4-6 months. His “teen” years lol

^^ That’s my little baby now, 2 years old 😀 Love him to friggin pieces. He’s 1/2 Maltese, 1/2 Poodle. We have no kids so in my heart, he’s mine! I never ever get tired of a doggy thread!

Post # 7
1415 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

So cute! I love these threads. Here’s our girl: 

Post # 8
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Aww, congratulations!! What an exciting “Valentine’s Day”!! I remember when we got my puppy, it’s almost been exactly 3 years (I think it was the week after Valentine’s Day).  Here’s a picture from the day I brought her home…

she was so tiny! She was only 3 pounds when we brought her home at 12 weeks old! here’s a picture of my dad (pop pop hehe) holding her…

here’s a picture of our whole family minus the cat because she doesn’t go on vacations with us haha… (this was the best of 5 pictures we took, impossible to get everyone to look at the same time)

Post # 9
14496 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Here’s my baby!  He’s 6 months now

Here he is when we took him home at 8 weeks

Post # 10
784 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

my girls =)

Post # 11
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

This is our Shep! He is a Bo-Chi (boston terrier/chihuahua mix)

Post # 12
154 posts
Blushing bee

Post # 12
154 posts
Blushing bee

Post # 12
154 posts
Blushing bee
Post # 12
154 posts
Blushing bee

Post # 12
154 posts
Blushing bee

The topic ‘can’t wait to pick up our puppy! (& show me your family pic w/ your puppy!)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors