(Closed) Car Accident (vent)

posted 5 years ago in Legal
Post # 3
46612 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@DuckyPDuckerson:  Report it to your insurance company and give them contact information for the witness.

Post # 4
732 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@DuckyPDuckerson:  you need to immediately report this to your insurance company word for word as it happened. also, call the desk sgt right now and ask to file a report after the fact, making sure they know that when you originally called they failed to send an officer to your scene. For all you know, this douche has already done that and is now claiming you left the scene. GOOD LUCK!!!

Post # 5
2437 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@DuckyPDuckerson:  report it to your insurance, they’ll do the investigating. I’m sorry this happened. 🙁

The topic ‘Car Accident (vent)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors