(Closed) Card & Pockets – Sand out of stock!!

posted 6 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
4193 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2012 - Baltimore Museum of Industry

@WestieGirl:  did you send out save the dates? If so, you could definitely send your invites out later. Assuming you’re having guests RSVP by July 18, even sending June 18 is enough time.

Post # 5
3081 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

What about other sites like paperandmore? There might be some who have comparable or the same pocketfolds!

Post # 7
3081 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@WestieGirl:  Ooo I’m so frustrated for you. Maybe post the number that you need…just in case another bee has extras or something? I’m so sorry. Because no matter what, and even if the recipients don’t notice that it’s not the color you want, YOU will always know it. 

Wish I could help…I totally get the feeling…

Post # 9
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

How frustrating! I would definitely call them and try to find out if they have more updated information about when the color will come in, and maybe they can rush it to you once it’s in?

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@WestieGirl:  

Hi!  I am in search of similar pockets to the Shine Sand pocket that Cards & Pockets has but at a cheaper price, but I’ve had no luck (Envelopemall.com carries some pockets, but none of the Shine line).  I’m wondering how your Gold Leaf Metallic (in Curious line?) turned out … were they similar?  I ordered a sample of that from Cards & Pockets but I thought they looked kind of different.  

The topic ‘Card & Pockets – Sand out of stock!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors