(Closed) Card holders that aren’t $100 or DIY???? Anyone????

posted 6 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
243 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

You can try looking for a decorative birdcage, like this:

Source

Post # 4
1755 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@OliveT:  Sometimes places that have wedding rentals will have card holders you may rent.  Or Walmart’s website has a white birdcage cardholder by Wilton for less than $20, you could buy it and thread a very simple ribbon around it in a color that coordinates with your wedding or even take it to your florist and ask her to whip up a bow for the top and attach it.

Post # 5
8424 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

I was in Joann’s the other day and they had a white birdcage looking one that was cute. I don’t recall the price but don’t think it was too much and you can always use one of their 40-50% off coupons.

Post # 7
3081 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Michael’s always has some cute boxes that are in the $20 range. That would work, then the only DIY you might need to do if you wanted would be to print out something that said “Cards” and somewho affix it to the box. 

Post # 8
822 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

i bought the plain satin box from joanns.  michaels also has them.  it was $29.99 plus i had a 50% off coupon. 

i had a bottle of martha stewart craft paint that works on fabric so i painted it to match my wedding colors and will add a bow when i get around to it.

The topic ‘Card holders that aren’t $100 or DIY???? Anyone????’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors